Husbands sucking bulls-how to ask?

Serious question. We love IR sex. I love cleaning up and also love sucking her bulls big covk when directed. My wife enjoys seeing that. But we are usually too nervous to ask. The only time we did it was with a bull who brought it up in passing so I knew he was judging our comfort.

Couples and bulls: how do you ask and what works best?

I usually wait until they are making out with some deep kissing, fingering her etc. then just get on to my knees and motion up to the couch/ sofa and start licking his balls etc. if that is all good then just go ahead and start sucking him. I think even the ones who aren't sure about it at first, go with the flow because they are still doing the 'hetero' thing with your wife, and if your wife is cool with it as well, they tend to not over think it and just enjoy the moment. If he has his tongue down your wifes throat his sexuality isn't being questioned, only yours.

That's cool. I guess I could try that. Yeah I'm certainly not worried about my sexuality. I really enjoy the subtle sub vibe of sucking a bulls cock who is then gonna fuck my wife. It's naughty, kinky and erotic. My wife and I are just super careful not wanting to offend anyone by asking about that. Bi male stuff is looked down on in the swinger world(whereas bi girl play is normal or encouraged)

That's cool. I guess I could try that. Yeah I'm certainly not worried about my sexuality. I really enjoy the subtle sub vibe of sucking a bulls cock who is then gonna fuck my wife. It's naughty, kinky and erotic. My wife and I are just super careful not wanting to offend anyone by asking about that. Bi male stuff is looked down on in the swinger world(whereas bi girl play is normal or encouraged)
It is, but thats why its worth seeking out a genuine bull who likes cuckolding the husband in front of his wife. A proper bull understands the dynamic and most will be happy to have the cuckold suck their cock/balls/ass, not because they are bi (most aren't), but they like to set the dynamic of who is the genuine the alpha is and who the beta is, especially in front of the wife. Thats been my experience anyway :)

I will throw in my 2 cents on this being a bull that has a 'must requirement' that the cuck must suck me as well.

Depending on how and where we met, on an internet site like this or aff or what have you, I try to make it clear on my profile that it is a requirement as I have done here. If I don't then I seek out for couples where his sexuality is listed as bi or bi curious. If a couple with a straight male contacts me, I ask straight away if that is something they are into.

If I meet a couple off the internet where there isn't really any opportunity to know what they are into before hand like one time at Hedo in Jamaica. I try to gauge them by asking probing questions that might suggest they might be into it. Responses like 'we are very or pretty openminded', 'We are up for most things' or if they made it clear that he is submissive gives me the green light to give an outright command that he suck my cock. Has worked everytime.

I have also had situations where the cuck gave indications during me fucking the wife, like getting too close or looking at my cock without touching, in ways that that would be deemed too close for comfort by a bull that is not open to it, in that case I just order him to.

Generally. I do not meet or play with couples where the cuck won't suck my cock. I always want to know they are game before hitting the bedroom if they are not or I am not sure. I generally don't.

It is, but thats why its worth seeking out a genuine bull who likes cuckolding the husband in front of his wife. A proper bull understands the dynamic and most will be happy to have the cuckold suck their cock/balls/ass, not because they are bi (most aren't), but they like to set the dynamic of who is the genuine the alpha is and who the beta is, especially in front of the wife. Thats been my experience anyway :)

Yes male bi play is really frown upon, especially among black folks.

Yes indeed. You couldnt have said it any better. Its not about bisexuality for me, its about dominance, control and an excerise of power. I really do not consider myself bi. I am not sexually attracted to men. Can not even imagine a man sucking my cock outside of a cuckold scenerio or being with a man alone without the presence of a hotwife . Its all about the hotwife for me, everything is to enhance her pleasure in the end. I have turned down couples or a second meet where it seems like the cuck is more interested in his own pleasure derived from sucking my cock than helping his hotwife enjoy the cock

Last edited:
I have found that being open with the bull and telling him how willing you are to suck his cock often works very well for me......shows a level of willingness and eagerness to please him that often makes the bull very happy....

Shuman the submissive position also helps a lot ........ like being on all fours with your ass spread open and acting like a sissy

I will throw in my 2 cents on this being a bull that has a 'must requirement' that the cuck must suck me as well.

Depending on how and where we met, on an internet site like this or aff or what have you, I try to make it clear on my profile that it is a requirement as I have done here. If I don't then I seek out for couples where his sexuality is listed as bi or bi curious. If a couple with a straight male contacts me, I ask straight away if that is something they are into.

If I meet a couple off the internet where there isn't really any opportunity to know what they are into before hand like one time at Hedo in Jamaica. I try to gauge them by asking probing questions that might suggest they might be into it. Responses like 'we are very or pretty openminded', 'We are up for most things' or if they made it clear that he is submissive gives me the green light to give an outright command that he suck my cock. Has worked everytime.

I have also had situations where the cuck gave indications during me fucking the wife, like getting too close or looking at my cock without touching, in ways that that would be deemed too close for comfort by a bull that is not open to it, in that case I just order him to.

Generally. I do not meet or play with couples where the cuck won't suck my cock. I always want to know they are game before hitting the bedroom if they are not or I am not sure. I generally don't.
I agree, we have found when you do find a true bull, most want their cocks sucked in front of the wife and in the end, their cock cleaned up afterwards. My wife drips like a tap when with an alpha male, regardless of colour, and I think when she watches me service a bull, that shows her there is only one alpha in the room and that stays with her when we leave and the days following.

In 25 years of being a cuckold, I would say I have either licked, sucked, rimmed or cleaned everyone of them. Yet, not one of those EVER has put his mouth anywhere near my cock, I think from memory one or two may have massaged limp cock or cupped my balls, but that would be about all. Another thing I have found that bull enjoy, is me licking or sucking their nipples before guiding my head down to their cock.

Let me respectfully suggest you are 'overthinking' it. You owe it to yourselves as well as potential playmates to be open, honest, and upfront about what you enjoy/want. That doesn't stop anyone from saying it's not for them.

My first time I met a couple where the wife went to change, came back nude and point blank said it would light her on fire to see my cock in his mouth.....my ONLY thought was "If that's what it takes to fuck this goddess, buddy get to sucking!"

Your wife could simply ask if he would be willing to have her doggystyle while you 69 her.....nobody's stupid.

Back