Husbands status in bed?

The wife and her lover should own the bed. And the wife shouldn't be afraid to let her hubby see the fun she's having, letting him know how pathetic he is.

So true Sir,
Once you decide as a couple to chance your sexlife this way, because you bot feel much more comfortable. You shoulden't complain, finally it is pathetic that she should let her fuck by another man because she can't be sattisfied by you anymore. Once my wife take the step, it only will be natural that he, her provider of good sex, can fuck her in comfortable in our bed. And of course I want to see how much fun they both get from her sex with each other.

Nothing down there I want or need!
I get to use my mouth to clean my wife's pussy after she has had sex with her lover. I can sometimes bring her to another orgasm by doing that while cleaning her up. Sometimes she will give me a hand job, but that is the only sexual contact I have with her. To be fair, I do not have a big problem with that. My little 4" thin cock can do nothing for her. I am just happy that she still loves me and wants me around and that she is getting the sexual satisfaction that is her right to have.

I get to use my mouth to clean my wife's pussy after she has had sex with her lover. I can sometimes bring her to another orgasm by doing that while cleaning her up. Sometimes she will give me a hand job, but that is the only sexual contact I have with her. To be fair, I do not have a big problem with that. My little 4" thin cock can do nothing for her. I am just happy that she still loves me and wants me around and that she is getting the sexual satisfaction that is her right to have.
Right on. You speak for many of us !!!!!!!

I would support her just the same.
tumblr_oftfrveH671vxzxkoo1_1280.jpg

More men need to think like you and my hubby do. There are a lot of frustrated wives around.

I feel that my husband matches up to black guys orally and with his fingers...but he could never match the fucking power of a good black dick...after the first 15 minutes of pounding a woman realizes that she has never felt this way before and she now knows what she has missed and why she will always say yes to a black man.
So true. After that first time with black men, everything changes.

Back