Husbands status in bed?

I feel that my husband matches up to black guys orally and with his fingers...but he could never match the fucking power of a good black dick...after the first 15 minutes of pounding a woman realizes that she has never felt this way before and she now knows what she has missed and why she will always say yes to a black man.

tumblr_n45e2sj3Zd1sncbu6o2_500.jpg

A good husband is always ready to take care of the guests in case the wife is not in the mood...

I feel that my husband matches up to black guys orally and with his fingers...but he could never match the fucking power of a good black dick...after the first 15 minutes of pounding a woman realizes that she has never felt this way before and she now knows what she has missed and why she will always say yes to a black man.
My wife says my tongue is better than anyone she ever had lick her however as you said with your hubby, that is all I am good at so I leave the fucking for better, more talented men

A husband knows that once he's invited the Black bull into his home to take charge of his wife in his home that the bedroom no longer belongs to him but to them both.

This is one of my favorite pics because it really reminds me of us. Her body type is extremely similar to my wife's and my wife loves when I hold her hands (or kiss her) as she is being fucked by her bull

This is one of my favorite pics because it really reminds me of us. Her body type is extremely similar to my wife's and my wife loves when I hold her hands (or kiss her) as she is being fucked by her bull

I'll bet at that moment she'd be screaming from just how wonderful that Black Cock is stretching her pussy while she's about to explode with climax.

Have other wives stopped having sex completely with their husbands? We have stopped we can no longer feel each other as we (wife) has a steady and large bbc bf. Hubby has been relegated to being more of a lesbian lover. Gives oral and uses his fantastic fingers then we use a masturbation sleeve (a mouth, no pussy allowed for him).

What long term affects have you experienced with this?
Nice question and worth to have more discussion

Back