Husbands status in bed?

I love the idea of being cut off from sex, but I would want her to tease and remind me constantly that I'll never have sex again, and be encouraged to wank constantly knowing the last time I had sex was the LAST time ever.
Unfortunately my girl loves my dick way too much to cut me off. Although once I got her to say her boobs belonged to a guy she was seeing at the time but she still had me playing with them and she enjoyed saying "these are his, not yours" as opposed to not letting me see or touch them...kinda tame but at least it's a start!
Replying to my own comment, because while I *thought* she could never cut me off completely, she recently agreed that I wouldn't be allowed inside her anymore! If any of you cucks and/or wives fantasize about or do this I can tell you as a cuckold it's VERY arousing knowing that my dick may never feel that sensation again (although she's toying with the idea of letting me fuck her once a year) while other guys will experience it from her all the time! It's only been two weeks since we had sex for the last time, but usually we do it a few times per week. Our last few times I have only pleased her orally and only one time did she allow me to jerk off while she whispered in my ear that I never get to fuck her again, and did I memorize everything about the last time I had sex. I came harder than I ever have before!
I know two weeks is a very recent start to a long, sexy (and sexless) journey but we're both very serious and very excited about it. Like I said in my previous comment she really likes my dick and we had great sex so it's difficult for her too, although she still gets to have sex with anyone she wants to. Anyone else relate?

as a white male it has always been my belief that once we were in the lifestyle my wife was my Queen and my Total Boss. I was now there to submit to chastity and to serve Her and Her Black Master as Their servant. I love this arrangement of Her owning my balls and She has not allowed me any sex for a long time. I have been reduced to giving Her oral service and giving her massages and anything else She orders me to do. She loves the lifestyle and so do I.

as a white male it has always been my belief that once we were in the lifestyle my wife was my Queen and my Total Boss. I was now there to submit to chastity and to serve Her and Her Black Master as Their servant. I love this arrangement of Her owning my balls and She has not allowed me any sex for a long time. I have been reduced to giving Her oral service and giving her massages and anything else She orders me to do. She loves the lifestyle and so do I.

Although I have been chastised here, by some, because my pussy is black-only, my cuck hubby feels as you do. I did not know what a multiple squirting orgasm was until my first black man, and even before going black, I had numerous white men, all of which including hub could not satisfy me. After hub watching me have hours of sex with a well-hung much younger black man, the next night when he told hub (with my enthusiastic approval) that my pussy is black-only, hub looked almost relieved that he did not need to try to compete. He is submissive, and like you, relishes serving me. His oral skills and desire to serve me that have increased significantly.

Replying to my own comment, because while I *thought* she could never cut me off completely, she recently agreed that I wouldn't be allowed inside her anymore! If any of you cucks and/or wives fantasize about or do this I can tell you as a cuckold it's VERY arousing knowing that my dick may never feel that sensation again (although she's toying with the idea of letting me fuck her once a year) while other guys will experience it from her all the time! It's only been two weeks since we had sex for the last time, but usually we do it a few times per week. Our last few times I have only pleased her orally and only one time did she allow me to jerk off while she whispered in my ear that I never get to fuck her again, and did I memorize everything about the last time I had sex. I came harder than I ever have before!
I know two weeks is a very recent start to a long, sexy (and sexless) journey but we're both very serious and very excited about it. Like I said in my previous comment she really likes my dick and we had great sex so it's difficult for her too, although she still gets to have sex with anyone she wants to. Anyone else relate?
Living the dream!!!

So I may be able to convince her yet....

I do not feel sorry for my husband being cut off ,,it was his ideal for me to have sex with blk guys,, we was happy with our sex life,,,,he the one that bring one of his blk friend from work ,get me ******* and let him fuck me with his 10 inch blk. cock ,,,, so I ask you ladys what feel better......a 10 inch cock or a 5 inch one,,,,

I personally enjoy sex with the hubbie , also when he uses the numerous very thick large multiple sized Black dildos & BBCS we have met . All get me off in very different ways I sure have become a SIZE QUEEN as this has gone on . The first time I had multiple squirting orgasms were from my hubbie using 1 of my BIG BLACK DILDOS on me & my god it's beyond words to describe. My pussie craves giant COCK & being stretched by a BBC. Sex with hubbie is awesome just he can't possibly ever hit my insides where a BBC does !! I love him fkn me after I've been stretched . I find it Super hottt as does he . I wouldn't ever deny him sex as I enjoy it just it's different after having been fkd by a giant Black COCK !! We are going into our next stage in marriage as all ******* are almost gone & I'm thinking this will be just what's needed to fill our time as well as keep it SPICY & SEXY & HOTTT

My husband and I rarely had sex. He has ED and has never been very good in bed. I would let him have me if he wanted, but I have had a lot of sex with a lot of men, now. I love my husband, and I think he is a wonderful man. Yet, my neighbors and their friends make me feel wanted and needed and how I want to feel.

Husbands in this lifestyle need to embrace the roll if they want to stay involved. Support her, love her, get very good with your tongue and loose the inhibitions. Gonna be a wild, submissive sexual ride but those who live it love it.

Absolutely! I agree!

Like it or not, we need black men for sex! You may as well have a positive role of supporting our sexual needs, or be left out in the cold!

My wife usually requires first having sex with me before continuing. But once she begins to feel that she has a bigger physical need, she thoroughly enjoy her big dildo. If we would have a Bull will come into our house to play, I think it's only natural that they share the bed where they can enjoy sex together. I like the tought that I'm the loving husband and the Bull provides her divine sex.

Have other wives stopped having sex completely with their husbands? We have stopped we can no longer feel each other as we (wife) has a steady and large bbc bf. Hubby has been relegated to being more of a lesbian lover. Gives oral and uses his fantastic fingers then we use a masturbation sleeve (a mouth, no pussy allowed for him).

What long term affects have you experienced with this?

I just joined, so I am starting this thread late! When I was in a long term cuckold relationship, I was totally cut off and pussy-free. That means, no fucking, no blowjobs, and certainly no anal sex! In fact, she used to tease me that I was the only man who ever did NOT fuck her asshole, as we had been together a few years and I had never even asked for that, knowing that she had done that with her other (all dominant) boyfriends. Then, when she cut me off, she thought it was hilarious that I never got it and never would. It just became more and more apparent that I could not satisfy her, she told me that she enjoyed dildos more, so we went on to just using fingers, dildos, and my tongue, of course. As a natural submissive, I had no real desire to fuck her if she didn't want it, so it just faded. After a while, she started dating other men, and one New Year'S told me her resolution was to have sex with another man before me that year. In fact, that was not till April (which she thought was also hilarious), and then she just said "we may as well make it a whole year that you are banned from my pussy." I loved this idea-- again, a feeling of relief in not having to try to please her the way. And one year became another... soon I had gone 5 years without ever having my dick in her pussy. We used to celebrate it, in fact, our "pussy free anniversary", because that is the point that she really started to enjoy other men and dominate me more, and our relationship took shape. She did give me hand jobs, and I really got off on performing oral sex and licking her asshole while she masturbated. It makes me happy to think of myself as her "lesbian lover", and being pussy-free just seemed so right!

Back