Husbands status in bed?

The power of black dick ladies and gentlemen.

hahah, i wont give all the credit to black men, there have been others! lol

having more sex has just got me enjoying it more and wanting it more often. also i've learnt things that i didn't know and actually enjoy doing things that i didn't before. eg i almost never gave blowjobs to hubby. i never really enjoyed it and i wasn't very good at it. and hubby never pushed me so it just stayed like that. meanwhile other guys were more pushy and didn't let me get away with not sucking them off properly. they showed me what to do and how to make it feel good for a guy. i just made me want to do it more, now that i got better at doing it. i love sucking cock now. it's something that i physically enjoy doing and gets me so wet doing it. it's funny, i actually get frustrated when a guy stops me cos he can't hold back his orgasm and he's worried if he pops he want get to fuck. Guys are so selfish sometimes, lol

hahah, i wont give all the credit to black men, there have been others! lol

having more sex has just got me enjoying it more and wanting it more often. also i've learnt things that i didn't know and actually enjoy doing things that i didn't before. eg i almost never gave blowjobs to hubby. i never really enjoyed it and i wasn't very good at it. and hubby never pushed me so it just stayed like that. meanwhile other guys were more pushy and didn't let me get away with not sucking them off properly. they showed me what to do and how to make it feel good for a guy. i just made me want to do it more, now that i got better at doing it. i love sucking cock now. it's something that i physically enjoy doing and gets me so wet doing it. it's funny, i actually get frustrated when a guy stops me cos he can't hold back his orgasm and he's worried if he pops he want get to fuck. Guys are so selfish sometimes, lol
Is that being selfish? I mean, he wants to fuck you rather than just blowing in your mouth.

Is that being selfish? I mean, he wants to fuck you rather than just blowing in your mouth.

what if i wanted him to blow in my mouth? what if i was really enjoying myself and wanted him to finish like that? it's possible for women to enjoy that too, yknow. and just like how guys like that they made a woman cum from licking her pussy, we women do sometimes like to know that we can make a guy cum from sucking his cock. there is some personal satisfaction in knowing and doing that, lol.

we can always fuck later. if anything it'll be fun because he can hold back his orgasm longer.

what if i wanted him to blow in my mouth? what if i was really enjoying myself and wanted him to finish like that? it's possible for women to enjoy that too, yknow. and just like how guys like that they made a woman cum from licking her pussy, we women do sometimes like to know that we can make a guy cum from sucking his cock. there is some personal satisfaction in knowing and doing that, lol.

we can always fuck later. if anything it'll be fun because he can hold back his orgasm longer.
sure, but you knew you could make him cum because he had to stop. If a guy blows to soon we're always criticized.

sure, but you knew you could make him cum because he had to stop. If a guy blows to soon we're always criticized.

it's not the same. knowing i can make it happen and actually having it happen are different. is knowing you can make a woman cum the same as making her cum? i doubt it.

all i'm saying is that i prefer when a guy is enjoying himself to just go with the flow. sex isn't fun when anyone feels under pressure.

If a woman wanted to stop me from eating her so she could have an orgasm on my dick it wouldn't bother me; thing is this isn't an issue for women because they can cum and cum and cum again and don't have to worry about losing their arousal, even if just momentarily.

You are getting there. That is a great way to start. First she only gets oral pleasure from you and sees how you derive your enjoyment from her sexual pleasure. Hopefully it will lead to her looking for another more endowed and talented man to fuck her and make you watch
for sure u r right, husband not fuck me in almost three years now, but we do have ORAL sex, hope all u know that it a man in my life beside my husband, after year on years of him try 2 get me 2 try one, I pick out a big big black guy, 6'7" over 300 lbs & he was twice as long & 3 4 time big around, husband 5'9" 155lbs & 5 1/2", I know u all know the BBC went place no man every been, in my head at this time it was a one time thing, but he stay from Friday night 2 sunday night, he fuck the pure live hell out of me, I was lay wide open, still not take it all, but that is almost three years ago,

Have other wives stopped having sex completely with their husbands? We have stopped we can no longer feel each other as we (wife) has a steady and large bbc bf. Hubby has been relegated to being more of a lesbian lover. Gives oral and uses his fantastic fingers then we use a masturbation sleeve (a mouth, no pussy allowed for him).

What long term affects have you experienced with this?
Dude,just get a huge strapon and fuck her with that

Have other wives stopped having sex completely with their husbands? We have stopped we can no longer feel each other as we (wife) has a steady and large bbc bf. Hubby has been relegated to being more of a lesbian lover. Gives oral and uses his fantastic fingers then we use a masturbation sleeve (a mouth, no pussy allowed for him).

Yes,when I started having bbc regularly, sex with my husband kinda dropped off, he couldn't satisfy me like bbc, my husband is older than me and is not that good in bed. We now have an arrangement which suits us both, and allows for my sexually preference.

Yes,when I started having bbc regularly, sex with my husband kinda dropped off, he couldn't satisfy me like bbc, my husband is older than me and is not that good in bed. We now have an arrangement which suits us both, and allows for my sexually preference.
i guess all of us cuckolds have to learn that this is the way of life for us and our wives

tumblr_ns80dgYGe01urdjovo1_500.jpg

The BLACK-OWNED Take-Over

You look at your wife every day, and you love her very much as you did the time you first met her. And when you made her your wife. But you no longer see her as before. Now you see her to be another man’s property. And not just her but yourself as well. You desire for to become more than you, and for you to become less to her. But you know, too, that such dream can’t ever be achieved on your own. Hence the reason that has brought you to me. Hence the reason why you seek a Black Master in your life, as well in hers.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com.ng/2015/09/the-black-owned-take-over.html

My chastised sissy cuck only uses mouth and fingers on me and has been that way for almost six years now.
HI, KIM here, most of our HUSBAND ask for this, ROY sure did, ROY talks about this for a long time, in time I was sure he want this, one night I ask ROY if he want me 2 do this, he need 2 place & ADS, out on me, say 46 y/o==5'9"== 117 lbs== blonde red hair== green eyes-- 34bb == been rebuilt

I love the idea of being cut off from sex, but I would want her to tease and remind me constantly that I'll never have sex again, and be encouraged to wank constantly knowing the last time I had sex was the LAST time ever.
Unfortunately my girl loves my dick way too much to cut me off. Although once I got her to say her boobs belonged to a guy she was seeing at the time but she still had me playing with them and she enjoyed saying "these are his, not yours" as opposed to not letting me see or touch them...kinda tame but at least it's a start!

Back