Husbands status in bed?

I know Tracey's already left a comment here but here's my take. Pretty much every weekend Friday and Saturday her love spends the night weather I'm at work or not. If I'm not at work I will stay in our other bedroom across from ours. Been doing this quite awhile now and have know problems with it cause I know she is getting pleased like never before. Our walls a thin and I will leave my door open so I can hear them when they make love and it's amazing the moaning a screams I here plus the things she says to him and what he says to her drive me crazy! I get an instant hard on that I will keep the whole time there fucking something I can't do when I'm in bed with her and we try and have sex I just can't do it. Plus I have ejaculated several time during there love making and I can only do that then never with her.

Have other wives stopped having sex completely with their husbands? We have stopped we can no longer feel each other as we (wife) has a steady and large bbc bf. Hubby has been relegated to being more of a lesbian lover. Gives oral and uses his fantastic fingers then we use a masturbation sleeve (a mouth, no pussy allowed for him).

What long term affects have you experienced with this?
my wife says and i have to agree that one long term effect is that my little penis has shrunk even more. i told her when we got married that i was 5 inches, she measured and i actually got to 4.5 but now maybe can make 3.5. i guess it is true use it or lose it and she says loosing it is not big thing.

I like that my hubby cums so quickly now, ive almost made a game of how quick i can make him cum. Were not 'allowed' to have sex at the moment, and hubby doesnt always get instantly hard like he did at the start of all this, but i can usely get him going. I know what things my guy has done to me turns hubby on the most and can make him erupt almost instantly these days!
Then i act a little disapointed and say'that was a bit quick' he looks a bit glum and then spends ages pleasuring me with my Doc J.
All good! X
since i am not allowed to fuck my wife my wife has a game too to make me cum as fast as i can. usually me stroking my own cock and her telling me how good her lovers are. she has had me cumming in less the 30 seconds

Back