Husbands point of view

Queen B

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
I am Queen B's husband. Last night we had our usual friend come by for some play time. We had some brief issues with getting use to the situations as this is very new for us. We had some great discussions about trust, and honesty. I know there was apprehension on both our parts to fully express how we felt or what we wanted. Last night was different.
I wanted her to feel comfortable being herself. So, i put everything out there i felt, and desired, to show she can trust me with how she felt. In the past i felt the need to be in total control of the situation, and didnt realize that it was affecting the experiences in a negative way. She wanted to be herself. After discussing the boundaries, and assuring each othet we could be open, we decided to go for it. We he got here she answered the door, walked him to the bed, and commanded him to undress and lay down. The she told me to sit down and watch her get fucked. She was very vocal, and it was amazing. I would never be comfortable with not being present, but she was excited with yhe idea, so we compromised. The lights we very low, and i walked up to our second floor balcony to watch, but not be seen. Things got hot!!! She was free. She never made me feel uncomfortable in any way. When he left we had amazing sex, and she was very intent on showing how greatful she was. I think in order for this to be a healthy, and lasting experience, you have to be open, and honest about your feelings. And if you are, you both will be rewarded. Im excited about the future of our experiences.

In the past i felt the need to be in total control of the situation, and didnt realize that it was affecting the experiences in a negative way. She wanted to be herself. After discussing the boundaries, and assuring each othet we could be open, we decided to go for it.

That is the key! So many guys ruin it by trying to manage the scene...letting her be herself, is what we all want. KUDOS to you!

From my point off view when my wife have sex withe another man it is because she get something from him i can't give her. So of course she decide what and how it happen. And if she want sex with him alone that's her decision as long as i'm always may know the details afterward.

So last night we had a new guy over. Our second person ever. It was amazing. We had talks about moving forward with our experiences and how we interact with each other, and being completely into this life, and tonight moved us forward. He was noticeably bigger, and wow did it make a difference. She was amazing. So vocal, so into it. She said she didnt know she could feel that awesome. She said she wanted bbc in her life out loud!!! She totally submitted to it, and so did i. It was very liberating to be able to say it out loud and hear her say it. Hopefully this will be a step forward. Hes coming back tonight!! I will get some pics and post on this thread so you can see what i mean. Anyway, im totally in. I hope she is too.

From my point off view when my wife have sex withe another man it is because she get something from him i can't give her. So of course she decide what and how it happen. And if she want sex with him alone that's her decision as long as i'm always may know the details afterward.
I guess we all have our reasons why we willingly let our wives fuck other guys. But mine is not because she gets something I can't give her it's because I love to see that look on her face and listen to the sounds she makes. Just being able to sit back and witness that is priceless!!

Back