Husband's Obsession

Are you obsessed with watching a black stud fuck your wife?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 1,187 79.3%
  • I like it but its not an obsession

Votes: 275 18.4%
  • No, not at all.

Votes: 34 2.3%

• Total voters
My fantasy now is her being turned out by a big black cock she doesn't like black men she prefers not to have sex with black men 50 things have changed like I'm now a cock sucking person that has been turned out no longer a heterosexual I am gay black cock. I have fantasy of having her watch me being taken by black man with enormous dick and after he stupid f****** me takes her and makes her black cock lover I do want to put it out that she and I used to swap partners and that girl knows what she's doing she knows how to ride she's good sexual activity. I could watch her f****** other men all day long she is so freaking hot but I don't want her pussy anymore I have now a cock lover but still be hard to watch her be turned out then pimped out then g******** then slave all that turns me on they didn't ask for her when I'm got turned out they told me to dump her so I did I still had her I could offer her up to them had her turned out really bad you haven't f***** by multiple big cocks then possibly g******* then made it to a Slave collard and made into a ******* that would say picked out would really turns me on I would love I noticed also that before I became gay 3 months ago there was things that I didn't think or erotic I didn't think it was cool to do I didn't think it was nice I just generally didn't like it because I thought it was mean I don't think like that no more I think it's interesting I think it is so erotic for my ex-girlfriend to be made into a ******* I think that's fine it's not me but I get off on thinking about it personally I want to be gang banged myself over a weekend

I understand that a girl could be interested to get a black boyfriend or a lover but it's a mistery for me why a lot of white men around the world would enjoy watching their women fuck with black lovers in front of them...anybody can answer this question?
let me see if I can help in this world of sex not everybody is the same there are a lot of sex categories that people like it is a turn on to some people to know that their wife is cheating it's a turn on to other people to know that another man has come inside her it's different turn on levels for different things everybody's tastes arent the same. now the black man's cock is superior to the white man's mainly they're much bigger and a black man is more willing to have sex with another male like me to show his dominance and i submit to him and show I know my place. As a matter of a fact I got turned out by black cock and it happens to be the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me well after I got turned out they made me dump my girlfriend but if I hadn't I would have given them my woman so that they could turn her out . me and her have switched Partners before and she is very very sexy when she's on top of men riding cock I watched her f*** men's mind up, to watch a superior black man put that magical cock they have I say magical because in 15 minutes after it he pounded my ass I was gay I'm submissive I'm weak I can't say no to black cock I Surrender totally I don't even want to fight it hi belong to it black cock owns me it controls me it is everything to me and if my black Master wants my ex-girlfriend I will give her to him and if it can make me a faggot, think what it could do to her it's erotic for me to think of it. I however want black cock more than anything in my life I never thought about any of this but I love it so much. it comes down to sex is sex sex its supposed to be fun unless you're trying to have ******* which is a serious matter. Its an Adventure but if you had to eat one piece of pizza pepperoni pizza the rest of your life would that not get boring wouldnt it get old having one partner? is kind of like that, some people can do it some people can't ,it is so erotic to watch your woman being served cock and it's not yours, it doesn't bother me It actually turns me on. If its not your thing and you dont get into it then you dont no foul. You arent going to like every aspect about sex there is. You may find a different way that you do like. The submission, surrendering and accepting ones place can be erotic and having it put on display in front of a female especially the one you are with is a show of many things. I want to suck and get fucked with my ex there to see what power black dick has over me. It would be so mind blowing if she were seduced and turned out as well.. I have an obligation to help in any way I can to let her try some and know the power and pleasure of BBC.

Last edited:
My ex-wife had a tendency with previous boyfriends to cheat; being very flirty and hot I knew with me it was only a matter of time; when i found out she had in fact cheated before we married I knew she had something in her that needed taming. We got fucked up one night and I brought it up; she admitted she always felt an urge to have sex with random good looking men and when I offered to allow her to deal with this in a positive way for us both she was curious. Since she had a tendency to develop feelings we avoided white men because they also would want more from us, so pure sex oriented and needing a distant attractive bull with a large cock, good body to satisfy her urse for other big cock from alpha males while in a relationship we chose black men since it was easier to avoid the drama. We talked more and flushed out our goals, rules and expectations..picked out one good looking hung bull she got to know very well, established attraction and feelings and she began fucking him regularly. Seeing her for the first time get fucked how she needed and had usually done behind other mens backs was spectacular. It showed me how good her pussy really was and that she deserved and needed other alpha males to fuck her regularly as a beautiful women and to also feel good she pleased more attractive males with her body enough then gave her something she really wanted: their large cocks cum and their cock to suck. After that, we both became obsessed with letting those urges out to the open and exploring this together, eventually setting on one or two boyfriends she had feelings for, wanted them to fuck her regularly, liked them as alphas around me and seeing them fuck her over time, being more comfortable, talking dirty to her and myself and knowing she liked them enough to get off that they dominated over me, I submitted to them as alphas and even sucked their cocks and inserted it inside her was pure bliss on another level; she no longer had to hide her feelings and express them negatively; she could admit when she needed other mens larger cocks and get it right then easily, in front of me or alone and even tell them how much she loved them or how much better they were then her husband right in front of me and feel good about saying that and not hurting my feelings as I knew she needed and meant it.

We talked about swinging for many years and it was something we wanted to do when the time was right , it so hapened with a black man that became our obsession.
When on holiday in Jamaica My wife was in her element , on the beach we had many offers from the locals ,Kim became such a slut and enjoyed the attention , the only issue was the men were so young she likes older men , it was on the second day as we walked along the beach I noticed an older man cleaning his jet ski , he waved and we went to see him , he asked if we would like to ride his ski and would take us around the bay ,kim went first , she climbed on and he told her to hold on tight , they were gone for ages on there return I noticed Kim’s nipples were raised and hard and she was very flushed as she got off he said he was going to get his mate who has a ski so we all could have a ride.
Kim kissed me ,she told me he was so nice , it was not long before they returned and off we went , we had a great day and I invited them to dinner , we ordered dinner then got showed and cleaned up , Ben and Arron turned up at 7 with wine and beer as we ate it was obvious they were very interested in Kim and she them, dinner was finished as she cleared the table Ben helped , in the kitchen Ben made his move Kim responded and the air was cleared , Arron and I went in the lounge and waited for them to join us , they both came in very naked bens cock was huge and very erect Kim sat him down and started to suck his cock , Arron took his clothes of and joined them he was also very well endowed, Kim sucked both men before they fucked her , I love watching Kim take black cock , the best position I enjoy is when she sat on bens cock he was sucking her huge tits then Arron as he massaged her shoulders started to fuck her ass hole so she was sandwiched and taking both cocks at the same time , she was in her zone and having fun so was I , then the final erotic moment was when Arron pulled out and she sucked his cock , ass to mouth was such a turn on then he blew huge dose of cum all over her face then Ben went rigged and he filled her cunt with his cum.

We talked about swinging for many years and it was something we wanted to do when the time was right , it so hapened with a black man that became our obsession.
When on holiday in Jamaica My wife was in her element , on the beach we had many offers from the locals ,Kim became such a slut and enjoyed the attention , the only issue was the men were so young she likes older men , it was on the second day as we walked along the beach I noticed an older man cleaning his jet ski , he waved and we went to see him , he asked if we would like to ride his ski and would take us around the bay ,kim went first , she climbed on and he told her to hold on tight , they were gone for ages on there return I noticed Kim’s nipples were raised and hard and she was very flushed as she got off he said he was going to get his mate who has a ski so we all could have a ride.
Kim kissed me ,she told me he was so nice , it was not long before they returned and off we went , we had a great day and I invited them to dinner , we ordered dinner then got showed and cleaned up , Ben and Arron turned up at 7 with wine and beer as we ate it was obvious they were very interested in Kim and she them, dinner was finished as she cleared the table Ben helped , in the kitchen Ben made his move Kim responded and the air was cleared , Arron and I went in the lounge and waited for them to join us , they both came in very naked bens cock was huge and very erect Kim sat him down and started to suck his cock , Arron took his clothes of and joined them he was also very well endowed, Kim sucked both men before they fucked her , I love watching Kim take black cock , the best position I enjoy is when she sat on bens cock he was sucking her huge tits then Arron as he massaged her shoulders started to fuck her ass hole so she was sandwiched and taking both cocks at the same time , she was in her zone and having fun so was I , then the final erotic moment was when Arron pulled out and she sucked his cock , ass to mouth was such a turn on then he blew huge dose of cum all over her face then Ben went rigged and he filled her cunt with his cum.

How old was Kim at that time..? And was this her first time being blacked..is so, I'm impressed that her first black experience was with two of them..

When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378
Nice I think exactly the same thing when I fuck Sherry I would love to meet a bbc friend that we could make this happen

I feel the same way too ! I'm so excitting when i'm thinking about my wife fucking with a BBC !!! I hope i will realize it, i really want it !!! My wife is made to fucking with BBC. She loves sex so much and i can't really satysfy her correctly. I really need to watch my wife have fun with BBC !!! Maybe...
I get hard thinking of my wife taking a bbc

When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378

everysince i caught my girl fucking a bbc i have been lost on "normal" sex...i wont date a woman if she has been with a bbc, i want one who i can introduce to it and have the expieriece with her...i cant cum unless i imagine her fuckign a big black dick...and i thnk i finally found the guy who will be the first i suck

Attachments

• 00o0o_eAZhdjLChGJ_600x450.jpg
    00o0o_eAZhdjLChGJ_600x450.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 63
Back