Husband's Obsession

Are you obsessed with watching a black stud fuck your wife?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 1,187 79.3%
  • I like it but its not an obsession

Votes: 275 18.4%
  • No, not at all.

Votes: 34 2.3%

• Total voters
When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378
very hot.....................

I'll offer up this story about Nancy and me and black dick for her. Yeah, it was my obsession that got her to try a black dude about a year ago. She's only been a HotWife for two years - so she's willing to try stuff. And she's done a handful of BBC now - starting with an IR party last summer, an IR house party last month (8 guys in three and a half hours, five of whom were black (with a repeater in that group, now that I think of it)). She's done a bit of video with a black guy (twice - he produces 'em) and is sure willing to enjoy sex with a guy. But does she crave black dick? Nah, she's not silly -- why cut herself off from lots of available cock by saying "black only"? But when I plan something for her - something that'll include black cock -- she's all for it.

But then there's the obsession with her trying more and bolder stuff -- and moreso yet, I'm really hoping to see her being more blatant with her enjoyment of sex with blacks. And whites, too. Blatant is so fun to watch - in your face, society!!

I'll offer up this story about Nancy and me and black dick for her. Yeah, it was my obsession that got her to try a black dude about a year ago. She's only been a HotWife for two years - so she's willing to try stuff. And she's done a handful of BBC now - starting with an IR party last summer, an IR house party last month (8 guys in three and a half hours, five of whom were black (with a repeater in that group, now that I think of it)). She's done a bit of video with a black guy (twice - he produces 'em) and is sure willing to enjoy sex with a guy. But does she crave black dick? Nah, she's not silly -- why cut herself off from lots of available cock by saying "black only"? But when I plan something for her - something that'll include black cock -- she's all for it.

But then there's the obsession with her trying more and bolder stuff -- and moreso yet, I'm really hoping to see her being more blatant with her enjoyment of sex with blacks. And whites, too. Blatant is so fun to watch - in your face, society!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gasp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378
thats all i can think about when i see her around the house, i imagine a black cock slut, for them to do whatever they want to her, things that i never got to do,
when i cum inside her, or in her mouth, its on behalf of all the black bulls out there, so in a way she is already yours

View attachment 3378
Beautiful put, trying to get my wife to go black also

It is a total addiction yes!!!!!
28 years ago I caught my wife fucking not one but two young lads in back of a car , I watched without all of them knowing , when I saw they were done I got quickly back home and waited for her, I'm not going into all the details but we fucked ,,,,,,,,,,,,werowed,,,,,we fucked,,, rowed more and more, I if fact asked her to go and repeat it again the next night, thinking to my self what a slut she was, this happened a few times after again,,,,,,,,,,,,always in the back of my mind was the thought that I would chuck her out but use her for my pleasure until I did, I had this in my head ......"Shes a fucking slut but I may as well use her for a while and enjoy the slutty show and the best fuck ever after she came home"
yes its bloody addictive !!!!! two ******* two abortions and I'm still married to the slut!!!! that's harder than any addiction I know to give up!!!! 28 yrs and I have given up trying to give up!!!!

View attachment 3378

You're definitely not alone man... I think about watching my little wife, getting her pussy and ass stretched while I'm recording it. Two really hung brothers are just pounding her relentlessly, for about 2 hrs straight. Beating the fuck out of her holes...and she cums about 20 times.

Last night I attended a party for my grandson. Nancy couldn't go with - had already made a date for her BBC lover to visit, I spent an hour or two at the party thinking about the good time that Nancy and he'd be having, and I smiled and was just so super-cheerful at the gathering. Everyone thought I was enjoying being there with them. Nah, I was enjoying the thought of his dark skinned VERY athletic body - enjoying Nancy. In fact, one cutie at the party must have seen the happy expression on me and started hitting on me, her husband right there anyway. She asked where was my wife, and I explained, sotto voce, that she was at home with her black boyfriend.

Boyoboy did that get her rattled and wound up. Priceless stuff -- being able to tell stories about my wife to strangers. To the vast majority of 'em -- what I say is true, but so outrageous to most folks that they just think I'm joking. How great fun to tell the truth and not be believed!

Final note - he was at the house for supper and sex. He'll be back again next Wednesday. Last night was his 6th or 7th visit in three weeks. Nancy's got a regular, Nancy's got a regular!!

Last night I attended a party for my grandson. Nancy couldn't go with - had already made a date for her BBC lover to visit, I spent an hour or two at the party thinking about the good time that Nancy and he'd be having, and I smiled and was just so super-cheerful at the gathering. Everyone thought I was enjoying being there with them. Nah, I was enjoying the thought of his dark skinned VERY athletic body - enjoying Nancy. In fact, one cutie at the party must have seen the happy expression on me and started hitting on me, her husband right there anyway. She asked where was my wife, and I explained, sotto voce, that she was at home with her black boyfriend.

Boyoboy did that get her rattled and wound up. Priceless stuff -- being able to tell stories about my wife to strangers. To the vast majority of 'em -- what I say is true, but so outrageous to most folks that they just think I'm joking. How great fun to tell the truth and not be believed!

Final note - he was at the house for supper and sex. He'll be back again next Wednesday. Last night was his 6th or 7th visit in three weeks. Nancy's got a regular, Nancy's got a regular!!
Better a regular that you know.

HOT story:)))))))))-------------

Every time we have sex, we watch IR videos and I use one of several large realistic Black Dildos on her .... within just a few minutes She Has the most intense orgasm. She cums over and over while I tell her to imagine a Black Bull cumming in her pussy!

She is at the point where she can't Cum without her Dildos...

Hopefully soon I will be kissing and whispering in her ear while she spreads her legs wide for her first black cock .

There is nothing like walking in and some dark black guy is between your wife's legs and they don't notice that I am there. I sometimes hear my wife telling her lover to get that big black dick deep in her her white pussy or him telling her I am fixing to flood that white pussy with my cum you white slut. My wife loves to just throw her arms back and really spread her legs showing her complete submission to her black lover letting him have her body for his pleasure.

Every time we have sex, we watch IR videos and I use one of several large realistic Black Dildos on her .... within just a few minutes She Has the most intense orgasm. She cums over and over while I tell her to imagine a Black Bull cumming in her pussy!

She is at the point where she can't Cum without her Dildos...

Hopefully soon I will be kissing and whispering in her ear while she spreads her legs wide for her first black cock .
:qos:she is already HOOKED....!:qos: it won't be long now:qos:

Back