Husband's Obsession

Are you obsessed with watching a black stud fuck your wife?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 1,187 79.3%
  • I like it but its not an obsession

Votes: 275 18.4%
  • No, not at all.

Votes: 34 2.3%

• Total voters
There is nothing more exciting for me than to watch her master take her in her church dress in Sunday morning after she comes home from mass.

Although I am not yet permitted to watch them fuck, I can watch them make out as he gropes her through her dress. And if he wants my sweet wife to toss his salad as a warmup, I am allowed to watch that, as he tells me he knows that I have never felt my wife's warm wet tongue teasing my wimpy white asshole.
Yes...white wifes warm tongue is reserved only for mighty black ass...they have no reason or intrest to eat White hubbys ass.

When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378

Yep! You better believe it! Guilty of actually experiencing and witnessing it when as and where as it happened! It was an awesome experience and far far more exhilarating than either of us could have had ever imagined!
P.S. A word of caution however!
If you're both planning to try it, you'd better think it through thoroughly before you allow some BB stud get it into her! The after emotions will need to be dealt with!

The problem is that my Wife will never agree to it .
Several guys tried to seduce her with no luck
It took me over eight years before Pam got her first black cock, as it turned out it wasn't me who convinced her to finally do it! While we've posted the history of that event elsewhere on this site, for your information here's a quid pro quo! Although I must mention that all through those years, whenever we were making out I would share my fantasy of wanting to see Pam take on a black guy. That's another story in itself you can read elsewhere on this site! Anyway .......

Pam and I were attending a convention at the time & combined it with an extra weeks vacation. The night before the convention commencement we attended a cocktail party. We were at the party and enjoying a few drinks, for about 1/2 hour or so, when much to my surprise an old university friend, and roommate I might add, happened to be there. We hadn't seen each other since shortly after graduation some 9 years previously. I introduced Edwin, who happens to be black, to Pam. The three of us shared many drinks that night and agreed to go out to dinner the following evening. Later back in our hotel suite, probably because we had a ******* or two too many, we began to make out! In the middle of the action I mentioned, "Would you like to try a big black one right now?", or something similar, to which Pam replied, "Edwin?" I blew my load right then and there! I added, "Would you like me to arrange it?" and was responded to with, "I dare you!" There's nothing I like better than a challenge and for the first time ever I thought there might be a possibility, but still doubted it.

The next evening we enjoyed a nice dinner and did some club hopping. Pam and Edwin did some dancing (something I've never really gotten into) and afterward ended up at our hotel suite for a nightcap, all at the invitation of Pam. As they say, the rest is history, Edwin, Pam and I enjoyed a ******* or two but nothing compared to the enjoyment Edwin had of getting into Pam! The moral of our story is this: "The right guy, in the right place at the right time and every lady will do it every time!" No matter what!

Last edited:
Several times atvthevpassed i have told my Wife she need to get fuck by guy that will not come so fast like me and will have bigger dick .
I only have 4.5" dick .
She said she love me andvdo not need it.
I have ask several guys to try to seduce her but she refuse .
She do not answer any one on her Facebook or WhatsApp .

So agree, my wife is almost ready for it, as you say whe only need "The right guy, in the right place at the right time" but she sure will go for it.

It's coincidental that you mentioned that mainly because when I'm chatting with a woman who is curious and wanting to fulfill her black fantasy, I always recommend her to do a lot of research, especially for her first time and then when she finds him, make sure he is the Right Guy, at the Right Place, and at the Right Time. I call that the three "Rs" and if she follows those rules, there's no doubt she will have an amazing first experience..

It's coincidental that you mentioned that mainly because when I'm chatting with a woman who is curious and wanting to fulfill her black fantasy, I always recommend her to do a lot of research, especially for her first time and then when she finds him, make sure he is the Right Guy, at the Right Place, and at the Right Time. I call that the three "Rs" and if she follows those rules, there's no doubt she will have an amazing first experience..
As it should be!

When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378
my sister hot my white chubby wife to go black,its been awesome .I now get to clean to vunts my wife and her friends

I see it. In my case, my ex black boyfriend could make me cum easily not being an extra large size (my white husband is bigger than my ex but he couldn't make me cum as soon as my ex boyfriend at first). my ex could give me an orgasm in less than one minute. He spent several minutes licking my breast and masagging my clitoris...it excited me a lot! After half and hour making me these kind of stimulus, I begged him to put his cock inside me and he did it. We used to fuck in missionary and like he was shorter than me, he was able to reach my breast wich were licked by him at the same time he fucked me...I can't explain all my sensations in that moment...I just wrapped my legs around his body and allowed myself go into the potent orgasm that he gave me. it took him only one minute or less (40 seconds some times). He had shorter penis than my husband but he was so sexy and virile. I taught my husband what he made me and my hubby could make me cum as easily as him.
just gotta train em right...

View attachment 3378
You say exactly, I'll feel the same. We are together 25 years, and that's about five years old wanted to diversify our sexual relationship ...

Back