Husband's Obsession

Are you obsessed with watching a black stud fuck your wife?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 1,187 79.3%
  • I like it but its not an obsession

Votes: 275 18.4%
  • No, not at all.

Votes: 34 2.3%

• Total voters
When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378

Yes...would love to find a lover close by and be shared .......

T
When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378
I obsessed for years and then at a glory hole in Miami we started watching a interracial video she got super hot when a huge Black cock came through the hole in the wall. She watched it for two or three minutes then stopped me eating her pussy while being watched. She pushed me aside and said lets go, when we got to the car there where two black guys leaning against it. She walked up to one of them and started deep kissing him like she had known him for years. They all got in the car and started it while I was just standing there. She said this is what you wanted to see isn't and explained she had been reading my web history for almost a year and loved the idea of me watching her fuck & suck the local black guys. She was pissed at first but the more she read he more she craved a huge black cock. I have a 3 inch dick and she was tired of masturbating with toys and now she wanted the real thing. The guy from the glory hole came up and said lets go get some of that married white pussy and left me there to take a cab home. they where all there when I got home. I didn't have the keys to get in so I went around around the back went in the back door went strait to a spare bedroom and just lessened to them fucking and sucking. I no longer had to imagine I don't have sex with her anymore but love her more than ever

View attachment 3378
Absolutely!! It's all I think about also!! It's the hottest thing ever for me!

T
I obsessed for years and then at a glory hole in Miami we started watching a interracial video she got super hot when a huge Black cock came through the hole in the wall. She watched it for two or three minutes then stopped me eating her pussy while being watched. She pushed me aside and said lets go, when we got to the car there where two black guys leaning against it. She walked up to one of them and started deep kissing him like she had known him for years. They all got in the car and started it while I was just standing there. She said this is what you wanted to see isn't and explained she had been reading my web history for almost a year and loved the idea of me watching her fuck & suck the local black guys. She was pissed at first but the more she read he more she craved a huge black cock. I have a 3 inch dick and she was tired of masturbating with toys and now she wanted the real thing. The guy from the glory hole came up and said lets go get some of that married white pussy and left me there to take a cab home. they where all there when I got home. I didn't have the keys to get in so I went around around the back went in the back door went strait to a spare bedroom and just lessened to them fucking and sucking. I no longer had to imagine I don't have sex with her anymore but love her more than ever
I too only think about seeing my wife with her Black lover(s). She goes out Friday and Saturday nights and sometimes during the week as well. When she is out all night I go crazy thinking about what he is doing to her. If her lovers come to our house I sometimes am permitted to watch and it drives me wild.
The anticipation is sometimes a great high than the actual event

a
View attachment 3378
ll the time and I tell her about it when we are fucking!!!!! It a disease, we are misunderstood! lol

I am a female whose husband seems to be obsessed with this too. He showed me some IR stories and I started reading when he was not around. I love the ones where the husband helps the back man seduce his wife and then realizes too late that his wife is addicted to black cock and he cannot go back. I am still waiting to try my first black cock, hopefully soon.
Those are great. I love how realistic they are, since knowing that once you down that road you might get lost in lust, lends a hint of danger that makes it hotter. Even after you realized the same result is probable...

View attachment 3378
Yes. I have been thinking about it for years. I have recently introduced her to black realistic toys and she loves them. I always tell her how hot it would be if they were real. She cums on them so hard sometimes that it's one continuous orgasm. I can't wait to see her fuck her first black men.

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 260
I love my wife and the thought of her with another man turns me off and makes me ill, but for some reason I have had dreams of her with a black man which turns into 6 or 7 more black men having her, at first she is trying to get out of the room but then she starts to really get into it and can't get enough of their Big Black Cocks penetrating all of her hot sexy holes. When I wake up my cock is harder then it ever gets and as soon as I touch it I cum more than I ever think possible!

I love my wife and the thought of her with another man turns me off and makes me ill, but for some reason I have had dreams of her with a black man which turns into 6 or 7 more black men having her, at first she is trying to get out of the room but then she starts to really get into it and can't get enough of their Big Black Cocks penetrating all of her hot sexy holes. When I wake up my cock is harder then it ever gets and as soon as I touch it I cum more than I ever think possible!
Yep, your hooked now. Nothing you can do about it but dream about it and hope you lucky enough to get have a wife who will do it and let you watch.

People, it's not only a simple obsession, it's a virus very deep inside but continuously online that will destroy you when your wife has no sensitivity for that aim of life.

Ever since a former gf was fucked fiercely in front of me after inviting a black bull back to our hotel one time, I knew that was the most beautiful and perfect thing I'd ever seen, and that I could never get enough watching that. Now, I'm close to having my wife do the same, and hopefully much, much more.

I'm so obsessed I can barely sit still when I think about it, and lust after her 10x more thinking about it.

View attachment 3378
Yes God I would love to see my wife with a bbc

View attachment 3378

It became quite an obsession when we first really entered the scene for hubby to see Lou with her first lover on a regular basis.
He was obsessed with seeing her please him!

View attachment 3378
Yes I approached her about it and she shares the fantasy to. She told me to arrange it as long as its nobody we work with. So I told her how hard I get thinking of approaching a black guy about this. Just the thought of it drives me crazy!

Back