Husband's Obsession

Are you obsessed with watching a black stud fuck your wife?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 1,187 79.3%
  • I like it but its not an obsession

Votes: 275 18.4%
  • No, not at all.

Votes: 34 2.3%

• Total voters
There is nothing like walking in and some dark black guy is between your wife's legs and they don't notice that I am there. I sometimes hear my wife telling her lover to get that big black dick deep in her her white pussy or him telling her I am fixing to flood that white pussy with my cum you white slut. My wife loves to just throw her arms back and really spread her legs showing her complete submission to her black lover letting him have her body for his pleasure.
Hot hot HOT!!!!!!!

everysince i caught my girl fucking a bbc i have been lost on "normal" sex...i wont date a woman if she has been with a bbc, i want one who i can introduce to it and have the expieriece with her...i cant cum unless i imagine her fuckign a big black dick...and i thnk i finally found the guy who will be the first i suck
My ex and I get off wildly on this shot of that perfect young black with his beautifully long pendulous cock. Mmmmmmmmmm,

But naturally we're fairly gagging to see a shot of his fantastic weapon in full erection.

Pleeeeeeeez!!!!!!!

I will give this bit of advice to people wanting it to happen. Once your wife has fucked another man, it can't be reversed and trust me, it can give you such a rush it almost becomes an obsession, an addiction and gets your ******* and mind rushing better than any illegal substance. If your wife likes it and wants to keep doing it, you'll be in cuckold heaven, if she doesn't though, it will fry your brain and hers. You needing it so desperately to happen again and again, and her having no interest, will test how strong your marriage is because your sex life and sexual desire will change as well and doubt if it can be reversed. Just my two cents.
Too true.

Yes I absolutely am obsessed with my girlfriend getting BBC and before her, I was the same way with my wife before she died. I could not deny any women I love to not be ultimately satisfied and I see black men as very SUPERIOR when it comes to accomplishing that. With my little useless penis
I was meant to be a little, sexually, submissive, sissy and I am proud of that. Willing to do what ever it takes for my honey and her Alpha Black Lover.
Here is something I put together, this is pretty much how my Queen and I see our cuckold relationship with a Alpha Superior Black Bull.
It is not written in stone, nor is it required to be followed word for word, it's a guide line and a idea of what is acceptable to us as a couple. If you
agree that's great, if you don't, that's okay, to each their own. There is no wrong way, in this lifestyle, it's your way and what you agreed to.

Cuckold relationships is where the inadequate, submissive partner, Husband, boyfriend derives great mental sexual pleasure from knowing, watching or hearing his girlfriend have satisfying sex with a more superior well endowed man. The boyfriend’s “victim” role is definitely a major element of the kink. In the fetish of cuckolding, the female is typically portrayed as being sexually dominant while the boyfriend takes on a very passive role when involved with her and her lover as a total humiliated, submissive, sissy. One of the main ingredients in our cuckold relationship is the exciting practice of humiliation, my only sexual release is usually jerking my little penis when I have either Joni or her lover's permission. To ad to my humiliation she will often make fun of me in regards to it's useless size and the little amount of semen compared to her ALPHA LOVER when he ejaculates. Often when he is present he will emphasize how she loves his superior black seed down her throat or inside her when she begs for it, yet they make me wipe my useless seed with a tissue and flush it down the toilet.
Part of the sex play is also the comparison of COCK size, humiliating me for not having a large enough penis to even refer to it as a cock, she likes to call me her little dicklette. She also likes to remind me of all the times I tried to give her enjoyment through penetration before I became a submissive cuckold and tells me how pathetically I failed. Indeed, the majority of the men who enjoy the cuckold lifestyle usually have less than the average size penis, mine is just about 4" It starts with most cuckolds being obsessed with the small size of their own little penis in comparison to a fantasy lover with a large, satisfying, and often BIG BLACK DICK for his girlfriend. Most, if not all, submissive freely accept that their little pathetic penis is much too small to please any woman. It's for jerking and peeing. When this is repeated to him over and over again, on a regular basis, he becomes that much more submissive and obedient, of course this is all to the girlfriend's and Alpha Lover's advantage.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------------------
Personal note: I've always known that most women who have previously experienced a well endowed lover that knew what he was doing would never be satisfied by my little penis. That's why my greatest mental excitement is derived by watching or hearing my partner being satisfied by a well endowed superior man. She makes sounds I have never experienced when I was the lover. I have never really understood the physical reality until recently. I had just finished licking the cream pie out of her drenched pussy, the edge of the bed was soaked. I was so excited from how wet the bed and her pussy was, so I asked her lover if I could orally clean his big dick, he told me to go for it. I took a hold of him with my hand and guided it to my lips. As I was licking the head of his big cock he became totally erect. That is when I realized I could not get my hand completely around it. That was the moment I believe I really understood just how much better his cock must actually feel inside her, compared to me, at about half his size. I have had my hand wrapped around my little penis every day for years while jerking off. I could not believe how much of a physical difference it actually felt in my hand. I could just imagine what physical satisfaction she receives from that thick long cock. No wonder she is crazy about it."WOW" what a mind blowing experience and absolute privilege. Now it's a constant mental aphrodisiac forever etched in my mind.
The other aspect of this fetish is sexual domination and punishment by both her and the Alpha Male. If she is committed to the relationship and sincerely wants to get the submissive in line with his everyday behavior she will have to perform these task. She should spank or paddle him often, when he talks back, does not perform his chores or not do what's expected of him. This is a excellent means of positive reinforcement. It confirms without question that she is absolutely in charge. When she says something he better listen. Another way of instituting her control is to shame him in front of her lover. This may become a part of the sexual play in some couple’s relationship but in others, like ours, it becomes a way of life, depending on the degree of emotional ties and commitments she wants to develop with her lover.
As the husband becomes increasingly submissive it's easier for him to accept the strong emotional bond she develops for her Alpha lover as her primary man whenever he is present. As a result, the cuckold wimp becomes confident that she has equal love an commitment for him as the submissive cuckold and sissy, this in turn makes him feel totally accepted in the relationship, and realize that there is no need to ever feel jealous or that he is in competition with her Alpha lover.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----
My previous wife, now deceased had close to a 30 year Cuckold Relationship, she always had to have a personal relationship as a GF & BF with her black lovers. They spent plenty of private time with each other, even had vacations with three of them, on lived with us for 3.5 years. Now I am in a new relationship of 5 .5 years and 4.5 years have been living a cuckold lifestyle, she has had many weekends while I am away and we are doing great. Not to say that there is never a risk but honesty is a great bond.
In our case the good news is that most relationships that have had life time success with cuckolding are the ones where both the boyfriend and girlfriend, expressed their mutual interest with the over all concept. They talked, they agreed, discussed boundaries, what roles each one would have, they had clear communication beforehand. Usually when the man will accept his role as a submissive sissy cuckold, he is willing to serve the girlfriend and her lover as they mutually see fit. When the lover knows these boundaries coming into the relationship as the alpha male and is committed to assisting her in training the submissive, he just naturally takes his role and makes her his woman. At this point he knows what is expected of him and the submissive knows that if he wants to be actively involved, he must always put her and her lovers needs first, before his own. He must realizes his place in the pecking order. Additionally he understands there are consequences when he is not being totally submissive as he should be.
From my 5-year experience of watching my beautiful young black buddy fucking my wife beside me on our bed, I can vouch for the terrifying truth of every well-put word of that.

When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378
Every well said!!!!

My wife Kim has enjoyed black cock for sometime and I love watching her enjoy every inch , it’s not an obsession it’s pure erotic experience for me .
I am several years older and sex has not been an issue but Kim does need stimulation so we came to an arrangement, she is only in her fifties and very desirable,photos attached.
We have a black friend who visits , sometimes he will bring a friend or two , our back room has a pool table with couches around it , it usually starts with them helping her take shots , exposing her great ass and undressing her , naked Kim will walk around the table wriggling her lovely ass , one by one they get naked ,Kim loves to show off which gives the guys huge erections , forplay starts each get there cocks sucked ,at this time I am in awre of her enjoying these men and they enjoying Kim , for the next few hour they fuck her in many ways and I love every minute.
C05F44A9-52B4-491F-AA5F-97C019626A6A.jpegGD73D6092-6E16-4621-BD2D-D8F2ACD8021A.jpeg

When we were first married over 20yrs ago, I would never of thought of sharing my sweet wife with another man. But over the years I've started changing my thoughts. I thought more and more about sharing my wife with not only other men but with black men. It has gotten to the point where that all I can think about is seeing my wife wife a huge black dick inside her. I want nothing more than to watch as my wife spreads her womanhood open and takes her first black cock. It's gotten to the point where whenever we fuck, I think of a black guy buried balls deep into her, if she only knew how many of those deep fucks I've given her were compliments of our black brothers. Just wondering if there are other guys out there with the same desires and thoughts?
View attachment 3378
It gets me going too

View attachment 3378
Yes I do too.
I think a lot of males fantasize about Black men fucking our women whilst we are doing it.
It does make me jizz.

Yes I do too.
I think a lot of males fantasize about Black men fucking our women whilst we are doing it.
It does make me jizz.

That's so very true for me.

When I'm fucking my ex with my young black buddy (her new husband) lying beside us whispering her and kissing her and excitedly masturbating, and her hands go to clasping my clenching butt-cheeks to urge me deeper into her, my mind is swamped with beautiful images of her loving hands caressing my buddy's way more muscular perfectly-sculpted arse which drives his manfully thrusting pelvis harder and harder into the space between her spread thighs until she orgasms under him.

It's invariably the unstoppable burgeoning of the thrilling images of my ex's hands clutching my buddy's beautifully flexing butt----and not the sensation of her vaginal muscles frantically milking my thrusting cock----that triggers my orgasm which is therefore ultimately induced entirely psycho-erotically, not physico-genitally.

As my orgasm builds I become more and more detached from my bodily and genital sensations until I morph into the archetypal hopelessly envious and addicted voyeur-husband high above the lover's frantically inter-thrusting bodies, looking down at my wife's hands clawing and clutching the incredibly sexy thrusting bum of my buddy, urging him to orgasm with her which I am fated to do in his stead.

In the act itself taking place on our bed, not in my head, of course it's me and not my buddy that ejaculates into my ex at the body-wrenching climax of my cruelly vivid visual imaginings of my beautiful buddy's butt-cheeks clenching orgasmically in the grip of her loving hands.

My buddy knows full well from my confessing them to him my intensely erotic imaginings of his beautiful bum in action with his wife that drive me to my mindblowing orgasms in our threesoming with his wife.

His payoff comes when I turn in her embrace and kiss him on his open mouth and he cums against my thigh with me murmuring my thanks to him for being so beautifully understanding and facilitating of my kink.

Last edited:
Als wir vor über 20 Jahren zum ersten Mal verheiratet waren, hätte ich nie daran gedacht, meine süße Frau mit einem anderen Mann zu teilen. Aber im Laufe der Jahre habe ich angefangen, meine Gedanken zu ändern. Ich dachte immer mehr darüber nach, meine Frau nicht nur mit anderen Männern, sondern auch mit schwarzen Männern zu teilen. Es ist an einem Punkt angelangt, an dem ich nur noch daran denken kann, meiner Frau einen riesigen schwarzen Schwanz in sich zu sehen. Ich möchte nur zusehen, wie meine Frau ihre Weiblichkeit öffnet und ihren ersten schwarzen Schwanz nimmt. Es ist an einem Punkt angelangt, an dem ich, wenn wir ficken, an einen Schwarzen denke, der tief in sie Eier vergraben hat, wenn sie nur wüsste, wie viele dieser tiefen Ficks, die ich ihr gegeben habe, Komplimente unserer schwarzen Brüder waren. Sie fragen sich nur, ob es andere Leute gibt, die die gleichen Wünsche und Gedanken haben?
View attachment 3378
Da kann ich nur aus eigener Erfahrung zustimmen👍

I will give this bit of advice to people wanting it to happen. Once your wife has fucked another man, it can't be reversed and trust me, it can give you such a rush it almost becomes an obsession, an addiction and gets your ******* and mind rushing better than any illegal substance. If your wife likes it and wants to keep doing it, you'll be in cuckold heaven, if she doesn't though, it will fry your brain and hers. You needing it so desperately to happen again and again, and her having no interest, will test how strong your marriage is because your sex life and sexual desire will change as well and doubt if it can be reversed. Just my two cents.
Do you think this can be somewhat helped if the wife allows husband to be bisexual and play with the bulls when she's not up for it?

Do you think this can be somewhat helped if the wife allows husband to be bisexual and play with the bulls when she's not up for it?
Right now I am on my phone so I'm not going to say much. My immediate thought to that question even though I've never been in that particular situation. If the wife is still involved in some way whether it be to verify that she's okay with it what to witness her husband engaging in bisexual sex. That could possibly work but if they're doing things individually I don't think it would work.

Right now I am on my phone so I'm not going to say much. My immediate thought to that question even though I've never been in that particular situation. If the wife is still involved in some way whether it be to verify that she's okay with it what to witness her husband engaging in bisexual sex. That could possibly work but if they're doing things individually I don't think it would work.
I agree on the individualistic component. I think it could only work if the women enjoys seeing her husband submit to the same bull that she submits to. Then I think it could be incorporated into the relationship in a wholesome way where everyone's needs are met as often as they need them.

Back