Husbands - Don't Ignore your Wife

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I went with my single girl friend to night club,while my husband was traveling in California. The girl that was with me met a group of young men, some of them were black. I didn’t plan to meet anybody, but I met him, young, gorgeous and hot 100% Black stud, 24 years old. He gave me so many complements about how I look, how beautiful I am. We started to kiss like crazy, I will be honest, I hadn’t felt that happy in a long time. My husband is only concerned about my visits to the Gym and he is always negative about my looks and during sex he doesn’t like to kiss at all.
So in this crazy evening I felt ******* and happy and nothing was going to stop me from having sex with this hottie! We went back to his place and he took me to sexual levels I didn't even know existed. He was so hot, and so big!
I didn’t leave my phone or email and just left the morning, but over next few days I was thinking how beautiful sex was with him.
I think that my husband is guilty because he put me in that position – where there no life exists for me as a woman and sex is not so important.
I realize that it is wrong to have sex with another man but being ignored by your own husband is bound to lead to it!
18.jpg

I'll start of by saying a big good on you! You shouldn't feel bad at all for what you did, it's natural to be attracted to black men and as worshipu9 said, you should feel proud about how he felt about you.

I also think the right thing to do would be to keep seeing this man. It seems to be making you happy (which is the most important thing in life) and it would be rude to have led him on in this manner only to turn him away now. I wouldn't tell the husband just yet, wait a while and see where it develops too. I'm sure you'll realise that carrying on is best for all of you and that its the things you don't do which you regret! All the best

I went with my single girl friend to night club,while my husband was traveling in California. The girl that was with me met a group of young men, some of them were black. I didn’t plan to meet anybody, but I met him, young, gorgeous and hot 100% Black stud, 24 years old. He gave me so many complements about how I look, how beautiful I am. We started to kiss like crazy, I will be honest, I hadn’t felt that happy in a long time. My husband is only concerned about my visits to the Gym and he is always negative about my looks and during sex he doesn’t like to kiss at all.
So in this crazy evening I felt ******* and happy and nothing was going to stop me from having sex with this hottie! We went back to his place and he took me to sexual levels I didn't even know existed. He was so hot, and so big!
I didn’t leave my phone or email and just left the morning, but over next few days I was thinking how beautiful sex was with him.
I think that my husband is guilty because he put me in that position – where there no life exists for me as a woman and sex is not so important.
I realize that it is wrong to have sex with another man but being ignored by your own husband is bound to lead to it!
View attachment 658815

Your story is so real. Had the opportunity to chat with several women on this site and they express the following: "Husband is always working or away, husband does not give me enough attention and I'm bored, and/or husband does not satisfy me sexually." When women are lonely they are usually vulnerable and men could easily take advantage and talk them into sex.

Last edited:
If you go to a party as a hubby always make sure you can see your as wife or dont get to involved with other guys and leave her a lone in no time some guy will hit on her and ask where her hubby is. If she doesn't see him she feels neglected and is receptive to another mans advances. Very easy get her alone and things happen that you never thought she would do.

View attachment 658815[/QUOTE

No doubts or questions here . Women ( and men ) need sex . Good Sex . Awesome sex . Mind blowing sex.
Parties and bars were our favorite way to meet new friends . Susan met a lot of studs this way . Usually, they went to his hotel room and she called me later for a ride home . She always said the sex was fantastic.

If you go to a party as a hubby always make sure you can see your as wife or dont get to involved with other guys and leave her a lone in no time some guy will hit on her and ask where her hubby is. If she doesn't see him she feels neglected and is receptive to another mans advances. Very easy get her alone and things happen that you never thought she would do.
im totally the opposite from this in effect. When we are out at parties BBQ´s etc i always try to leave my wife alone to chat in the hope that she is hit upon (and she normally is if we dont know the people well there).
It is sexy for us white husbands to know our wifes are found attractive my Black Men.

Back