Husbands co-worker

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
My hubby just called me and said that his friend and co-worker I fucked a few weeks ago has transfered to a new spot and wants to know if I would go on a date with him. This is the guy I wrote about that I fucked when we were at his place watching football and my husband ******* and I ended up fucking him which was a big no no for us. Now his not working with my hubby and he wants to go out. Kind of up in the air about it. Any suggestions?

I actually hired a black guy who was fucking my wife. They had been fucking for months, but I had never met him. He told Kate he was looking to change jobs, so I had him come in for an interview. I thought it was really erotic to meet a guy in an interview who was fucking my wife.

He was a great guy with good skills so I hired him. I thought it was hot having a guy working for me who was dating my wife.

My hubby just called me and said that his friend and co-worker I fucked a few weeks ago has transfered to a new spot and wants to know if I would go on a date with him. This is the guy I wrote about that I fucked when we were at his place watching football and my husband ******* and I ended up fucking him which was a big no no for us. Now his not working with my hubby and he wants to go out. Kind of up in the air about it. Any suggestions?
Yes,I think you enjoyed yourself and you should deffinately open your legs and fuck him real good whenever he wants!You know you want to feel him fucking you again and I would for sure do it!

That's what I was thinking and hubby and I already got over what happened beside he's the one that called me to ask me. The first time we just fucked in a hurry this time I can take my time with him and even suck him off this time. He was a good fuck!
God,I want you too!!!!!I think this time you could make it really incredible!You almost have too lol Go for it sweetheart,he may be a great regular lover?

I am going out with him Friday night. Looking forward to it.
Fantastic,love him real good and let him get that pussy real good!Have a great night out,enjoy some intimate one on one making out and playing and them go to his bed and fuck him good and hard and take his load deep and let go and make him want you again and again!Its a white girls place to please her black man!

Back