Husbands co-worker

Well Tony just called me and told me he would pick me up about 8:00 to go to dinner then maybe down to the Jazz district first then maybe dancing from there. Told him that would be fine cause hubby will be working all night so it's perfect (But he knew that already). He said he was really looking forward to evening together and I told I so was I and that I was excited!

Well Tony just called me and told me he would pick me up about 8:00 to go to dinner then maybe down to the Jazz district first then maybe dancing from there. Told him that would be fine cause hubby will be working all night so it's perfect (But he knew that already). He said he was really looking forward to evening together and I told I so was I and that I was excited!
Id be so excited,I always get excited when Im going on a date one on one with one of my lovers or my boyfriend Darrian!I can get so deep into my man when my husband stays home!We can take our time and relax and stare into each others eyes and cuddle and make out with no distractions.We have such a higher level of intimacy leading to making love so much more powerful!Hope you have a wanderful,passionate evening with Tony!Please him well :)

Oh god no I've been fucking black guys for over 15 yrs.

Ok I get it now I had to go back a read your "I broke a rule" thread very hot btw. I take it you must have told your hubby of your mistake and he is fine with it? My wife and I find going on a date very exciting and are currently searching for a regular bull for her to "Date"

My hubby just called me and said that his friend and co-worker I fucked a few weeks ago has transfered to a new spot and wants to know if I would go on a date with him. This is the guy I wrote about that I fucked when we were at his place watching football and my husband ******* and I ended up fucking him which was a big no no for us. Now his not working with my hubby and he wants to go out. Kind of up in the air about it. Any suggestions?
It´s only an issue between you and your husband, if H says OK the go for it hun ;)

Morning everyone sorry this is late but I was busy yesterday. Friday night was amazing! Derrick picked me up at 8:00 and we went down to the Plaza to eat nice fancy restaurant. We had a lovely dinner together with a lot of conversation, we got to know each other pretty good. After dinner we headed down to our Jazz district listened to some good music did some dancing it was very nice. We didn't stay out late we left and went to his house about 11:00. When we got there he asked if I want a glass of wine and I said yes and sat down on the couch. Looking at Derrick as he walked back over he is one handsome athletic man and I want him. Anyway he sits next to me hands me my glass. After I take a ******* he takes my glass and puts it on the table then leans over to me and kisses me. We make out there for a little while with his hands running up and down my leg OMG that feels so good! Then he asks if I want to go into his hot tub I said yes. The hot tub is right outside his bedroom so we take each others clothes off as were kissing each other then go outside. It was a bit chilly out but the water felt so good. We sat in the tub drinking our wine and making out for a little while and then dried each other off and went back inside and got on his bed. As we lay there kissing his hands are all over me and after being in the tub I was so damn relaxed his hands our between my legs and I'm already moist. He kisses his way down to my pussy and licks me like a pro! I had a huge orgasm! He moves back up to my nipples then to my mouth. We roll over and now its my turn. I love licking men's nipples and they love it when I do it! Then straight down to his hard black cock. He's not a monster just about 8" but it was nice! I licked up and down his shaft then to his balls I spend a lot of time on balls I love licking them and sucking them he was loving it! After a while he pulls me up and rolls me over spreads my legs and I help him slide his cock in my wet pussy! He feels good inside me and fucks me slow he was making love to me not fucking me and I was in heaven :). We rolled around a few times to where I was on top and in control but he would roll me back after a short time. Then for what seemed like hours he lifts my legs high and spread wide and picks up his spend and I know he's about to cum and he does OMG does he I feel his hot cum deep inside me trust after thrust. My legs drop and he lays there on top of me for a few minutes then pulls out of me nice and slow. I feel this huge glob of his cum oozing out of me. I love that feeling :). We lay there and kiss. Before the night was over we fucked 2 more times and once when we got up in the morning. After that we took a shower and went to breakfast before he took me home by then my husband was home. I went inside and hubby looks at me and says well looks like you had a good night I smiled and said yes I did :). Now there's a new problem and that's with my already regular lover Tony. I think I want to be with Derrick on a regular basis! What's a girl going to do :help:

Back