Husband sharing, have you tried?

i was wondering if anyone here has ever tried sharing their husband? I know wife sharing is huge, but not seeing anything on husbands. Also, is there a name for it like cuckold is for wives?

Reason I asked was I shared my husband tonight. For a while now I have wondered what it would be like and when my friend said she was attracted to my husband I really got curious. Anyway I can say, watching him slide his cock into her soaking wet lips was almost as intense as having a new cock slide into mine. I go so horny and my nipples were absolutely rock hard as I heard her thank me over and over till they both came.

Curious Wife, its interesting that you are stimulated by sharing your husband with other women. Most wives don't like sharing their husbands with other females unless they, themselves, are sexually attracted to the other female. And my wife and I have found that often, when we have set up FFM's, the females were bisexual and more attracted to my wife. Which caused a bit of a problem because she isn't bisexual, but would participate to make the FFM work for me.

For about 3 years we had a awesome relationship with a young, female college student we met at our local Outback Rest. It was a very intense 3-way that started after she began baby sitting our ******* to earn extra money for school.

I have shared mine a few times. I enjoy it because I know it makes him feel sexy and desirable. The first time I did it he didn't even know I was going to, I didn't either really. A good friend was visiting and we were getting caught up on things and we're getting r rally relaxed with the wine. Before long she started telling how she was thinking of divorcing her husband because he just wasn't good in bed at all. One thing lead to another and after telling her how good my husband was we started talking about her sleeping with him. A few glasses later and we were waking him up so he could watch me strip her for him and into our bed she went. I didn't stay the first time, but I can tell you she is a screamer and he made her cum several times. Which is why I love my husband, he is not a selfish lover, he loves making women cum.

Have never heard of cuckquean before though.

One of my most intense experiences I have ever had involved my wife sharing me. Her friend came for a visit about three months after her husband and her split up. They were up catching up and were drinking some wine. I was not sure what they were talking about, but apparently they were talking about sex and her friend hadn't had any for several months. i headed to bed. About a half hour later I heard the door open. When I rolled over I saw my wife walking to the bed already naked. I didn't mind and instantly got hard as she laid on top of me and started kissing. A few minutes later she kissed me hard and held my hands hard against the bed. She looked me in the eye and asked if I loved her. I said of course. She then said, then you are to do anything I say. I smiled and she kissed me hard.

It was then she sat up and I noticed her friend standing there watching. I watched as my wife kissed over my body and her friend stripped her cloths off. When she was done, she climbed onto the bed and kissed me gently on the mouth as my wife gently kissed the tip of my cock. I was way to horny and reached up and took the back of her head and kissed her hard. I used my other hand to reach down and squeeze her milky smooth ass. I had wanted her ass from the moment I saw her.

For the next little bit we kissed and fondled until my wife told her to lay back. Then she ordered me between her legs. I was about to slide it into her sweet wet pussy when my wife reached down and stroked my cock. Then she rubbed it against her pussy. She gently slapped her clit with it as she squealed and jumped. Then she positioned the tip on her opening and gently guided it in, I was in heaven. Sliding my cock in and out as my wife kissed me hard. When my wife heard her friend start groaning, she sat back and ordered me to make her cum. I was so horny, it only took a few more seconds before I unloaded deep inside her pussy. I groaned and she squeaked and groaned as she felt me explode. My wife reminded me I was to make her cum so I had better get down there and suck her clit. As I did I noticed that she really needed a cock for some time. Reason being, not a drop of my cum dripped out of her lips as I licked and sucked her clit. Before long she started to cum and shake and twitch. She ****** my head off her pussy.

Next thing I remember was giving my wife a nice deep kiss before I curled up behind her, my arm over her side and my hand cupping her tit. Was the first time I had ever had sleeping in bed with two hot naked women.

I love husband sharing.

My wife would never trust me to spend any "alone" time with another woman. It's not that she doesn't trust me. She says women are "catty" ... whatever that means, and much more deceiving than men. We've had a few fun FFM's though. It's especially fun when she likes the other female. The "Outback Rest." girl was the most fun. We occasionally talk about her, wondering what she's doing. It's been over 6 years now. Got a Christmas card from her a few years ago, saying she was engaged to get married, and haven't heard from her since. :(

Back