Husband now realises why BBC for wife

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
Ever since my wife's first experience with a bbc ,I have always been supportive and enjoyed being involved , but it was last year I understood why.
We rent a flat if ever overseas and it was in London last year that we met Alex , he was a forty year old black male living next door , great cook and showed us London , spent lots of time with us and his local pub , one day I received a call at work from Alex saying he was taking Kim for lunch and they would be in his flat when I got home , so just let your self in, I arrived home around 6pm dropped my things of at the flat then went next door lights were dim and I walked in to face Alex naked and Kim ready to mount his cock , she was facing him and he was sucking her long very erect nipples ,he stopped and looked at me , come feel your slut take my cock I massaged her shoulders kissed her neck as he slowly entered her Kim's whole body shook with pleasure her breasts swelled and nipples grew ans as she arched her back his cock went so deep I could feel it as I touched her tummy the expression on her face was one of pure pleasure I have never seen her that way , Alex was holding her hips as he pumped his cock in and out telling us what a great fuck she was , I stroked her all over and that's when I understood , realized and felt why my wife needed and wanted BBC they can give her things I cant and I am happy to let them do what ever they need to do to keep her happy ,so thank to all BBC out there you have made one couple very happy

Good attitude to have ... "they can give her things I cant and I am happy to let them do what ever they need to do to keep her happy". I assume, by your post, that you and your wife have had some non-black swing experiences prior to this?!

As long as Alex remains with feet on the ground of reality, regarding the respect of your marital relationship, there's no reason he couldn't be an important "attachment" and friendship to help stimulate your marriage. Personally, my wife & I would never start a swing w/o the other present, but that's just the way we manage these relationships. We still talk about the MFF relationship with the lit'l redhead bartender from the Outback restaurant.

Good attitude to have ... "they can give her things I cant and I am happy to let them do what ever they need to do to keep her happy". I assume, by your post, that you and your wife have had some non-black swing experiences prior to this?!

As long as Alex remains with feet on the ground of reality, regarding the respect of your marital relationship, there's no reason he couldn't be an important "attachment" and friendship to help stimulate your marriage. Personally, my wife & I would never start a swing w/o the other present, but that's just the way we manage these relationships. We still talk about the MFF relationship with the lit'l redhead bartender from the Outback restaurant.
Yes all our friends have there feet firmly on the ground or we would not entertain them nor would they , we have no desire for FFM at this stage but who knows.

Back