Husband looking for BBC for hotwife - Melbourne, Australia

Mr PC

Happily married husband of beautiful sexy wife looking to explore our fantasies of big black cock.

My wife is very sexual, fantastic in bed, and enjoys the company of two men. She can be submissive, likes to be 'used', loves sucking cock, fucking, anal and rimming.

We fantasize about BBC and have many movies in our collection and a BBC dildo to satisfy her to now.

Now I hope to find her real BBC so we can both fulfill our fantasies.

Discretion is a must. We will not accept loud mouth smartarses, I want to find a classy professional, preferrably American, BBC who will play with us but understands our limits.

Must be accepting of male touching - I am not a cuckold but bi-curious.

Mrs Perfect 98.jpg

Happily married husband of beautiful sexy wife looking to explore our fantasies of big black cock.

My wife is very sexual, fantastic in bed, and enjoys the company of two men. She can be submissive, likes to be 'used', loves sucking cock, fucking, anal and rimming.

We fantasize about BBC and have many movies in our collection and a BBC dildo to satisfy her to now.

Discretion is a must. We will not accept loud mouth smartarses, I want to find a classy professional, preferrably American, BBC who will play with us but understands our limits.

View attachment 63812
I love your sexy avatar.

View attachment 63812
wud love to help u out. i love to involve hubby too. inbox me if ur interested

View attachment 63812
wud love to do her. inbox me and we can see where it goes

Back