Husband has let me into his fantasy

I know he wants it and gets really turned on by it. I kinda want it to. The thought of riding a big black cock to multiple orgasms while my husband jerks off turns me on to. How do I know he won't freak the fuck out when it actually happens?

You can't know until/unless it actually happens. However, as Phil said, most husbands that are fantasizing about this will be too excited to be freaked out.

The best thing is to meet your prospective lover at a bar or similar public venue for a get to know each other to see if you are comfortable with each other and want to go further. More than likely you husband will either be excited and urging you to do it or he will begin to get cold feet as the reality of this actually happening starts to set in.

Give him the opportunity to ask you to cancel up to a certain point and make sure he knows that is his last chance to ask you to call it off. After that, if he does get cold feet it is too bad and he can wait elsewhere while you and your lover enjoy yourselves. If your husband complains, remind him who's idea it was and that he was given every reasonable opportunity to back out before it was too late.

No matter how it goes, make sure that afterward you let your husband know that you love him.

The next morning you may find him quiet as the excitement may have faded a bit and the worrying about what you think and do you love still him, etc. has set in. You may have those same questions floating around in your head as well. Take the bull by the horns, give him a kiss, a hug, tell him you love him and tell him how you feel about what happened and be honest. Then ask him how he feels and see if you are both on the same page.

If so, fine and you can talk about what you want to do from there. If either of you has a problem, now is the time to air it out and deal with it. Don't let it fester.

You can't know until/unless it actually happens. However, as Phil said, most husbands that are fantasizing about this will be too excited to be freaked out.

The best thing is to meet your prospective lover at a bar or similar public venue for a get to know each other to see if you are comfortable with each other and want to go further. More than likely you husband will either be excited and urging you to do it or he will begin to get cold feet as the reality of this actually happening starts to set in.

Give him the opportunity to ask you to cancel up to a certain point and make sure he knows that is his last chance to ask you to call it off. After that, if he does get cold feet it is too bad and he can wait elsewhere while you and your lover enjoy yourselves. If your husband complains, remind him who's idea it was and that he was given every reasonable opportunity to back out before it was too late.

No matter how it goes, make sure that afterward you let your husband know that you love him.

The next morning you may find him quiet as the excitement may have faded a bit and the worrying about what you think and do you love still him, etc. has set in. You may have those same questions floating around in your head as well. Take the bull by the horns, give him a kiss, a hug, tell him you love him and tell him how you feel about what happened and be honest. Then ask him how he feels and see if you are both on the same page.

If so, fine and you can talk about what you want to do from there. If either of you has a problem, now is the time to air it out and deal with it. Don't let it fester.

My bubby wouldn't go for that. If he said "call it off" at any point I'd have to or we'd all have big problems. I'm fine with that, although it would be a bummer to get a little glimpse/taste and not be able to devour the meal:( He's my husband forever and I have to think of that first. I'd never kiss and hug my lover and tell him I loved himjust because he fucks me better. I just couldn't see that happening no matter how good the sex is. I actually think after I was done cumming on my lover I'd probably feel more love for my husband for being so generous and trusting. One question though, do you bbc guys get turned off by this?

My bubby wouldn't go for that. If he said "call it off" at any point I'd have to or we'd all have big problems. I'm fine with that, although it would be a bummer to get a little glimpse/taste and not be able to devour the meal:( He's my husband forever and I have to think of that first. I'd never kiss and hug my lover and tell him I loved himjust because he fucks me better. I just couldn't see that happening no matter how good the sex is. I actually think after I was done cumming on my lover I'd probably feel more love for my husband for being so generous and trusting. One question though, do you bbc guys get turned off by this?

Oops! I think you misunderstood my meaning of "taking the bull by the horns"!
I didn't mean to kiss, hug and tell your lover you loved him. I meant for you to do this with your husband! :)

"Taking the bull by the horns" is a saying that means to confront the issue head on! I didn't realize when I used it that someone might think I was talking about the "bull" as being the "bull" (as in lover) rather than the way it is meant in the colloquialism. :bounce:

Anyway, it's great that you feel that way about your husband and, if anything, I should think most bulls (meaning lovers ;) ), would prefer to enjoy having sex with a wife that truly loves her husband and who's husband equally loves her.

Oops! I think you misunderstood my meaning of "taking the bull by the horns"!
I didn't mean to kiss, hug and tell your lover you loved him. I meant for you to do this with your husband! :)

"Taking the bull by the horns" is a saying that means to confront the issue head on! I didn't realize when I used it that someone might think I was talking about the "bull" as being the "bull" (as in lover) rather than the way it is meant in the colloquialism. :bounce:

Anyway, it's great that you feel that way about your husband and, if anything, I should think most bulls (meaning lovers ;) ), would prefer to enjoy having sex with a wife that truly loves her husband and who's husband equally loves her.

LOL that is funny:) I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding. And here you were trying to give me good advice. Thank you for all your kind words. It is good to know that most bulls would prefer to be part of a relationship like mine. With all the cuckold humiliation stuff out there I wouldn't have suspected that many men into this sort of thing would appreciate a loving relationship like mine and my husbands.

LOL that is funny:) I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding. And here you were trying to give me good advice. Thank you for all your kind words. It is good to know that most bulls would prefer to be part of a relationship like mine. With all the cuckold humiliation stuff out there I wouldn't have suspected that many men into this sort of thing would appreciate a loving relationship like mine and my husbands.

That's OK and you are welcome!

I could be wrong, but I think most bulls would consider having sex with a wife who has a poor marriage wouldn't be much different than picking up a single woman.
Being invited into the bed of a happily married woman with her husband's knowledge, to give her a pleasure that he can not, would seem to be a much richer prize. ;)

I hope all goes well and that you and your husband are able to enjoy your mutual desires soon. :)

I hope so too:D Scared a little for us but can't say I don't want it;) My husband sent me a picture of this black god of a man who was built like a linebacker and had a HUGE cock with a message that said "Do you get turned on by the thought of riding this stud to multiple orgasms while I jack off to it?" I didn't know what to respond....my reply "Kinda". When in fact I was thinking HELLMUTHERFUCKING YEAH!!! But I wanted to be sensitive to his feelings you know.

I hope so too:D Scared a little for us but can't say I don't want it;) My husband sent me a picture of this black god of a man who was built like a linebacker and had a HUGE cock with a message that said "Do you get turned on by the thought of riding this stud to multiple orgasms while I jack off to it?" I didn't know what to respond....my reply "Kinda". When in fact I was thinking HELLMUTHERFUCKING YEAH!!! But I wanted to be sensitive to his feelings you know.

It's sweet that you want to spare his feeling's but this is something he is hot for, so you can honestly say something like "knowing how exciting you think it would be to watch me doing it, makes me want to try it even more!" That way you shift the focus to the fantasy of it all and keep him involved.

You could also turn the tables and ask him just how hot does the thought of watching a big black cock like that stretch your pussy open make him? What would he do to get the chance to see it? Would he eat your pussy until you beg him to stop? Would he rim you? Let him do these things to show you how much he wants to see you ride that BBC.
Sexy things, turn it into a game while you determine just how serious he is about it.
Then you can tell him that if the thought of seeing you stuffed with a BBC makes him that horny for you, then you can't wait to do it for him! :)

Now you can honestly tell him that the thought of riding that big black dick until you can't cum anymore for him makes you hotter than anything.
It is for him that you are willing to ride a huge black cock to multiple orgasms right? ;)

It's sweet that you want to spare his feeling's but this is something he is hot for, so you can honestly say something like "knowing how exciting you think it would be to watch me doing it, makes me want to try it even more!" That way you shift the focus to the fantasy of it all and keep him involved.

You could also turn the tables and ask him just how hot does the thought of watching a big black cock like that stretch your pussy open make him? What would he do to get the chance to see it? Would he eat your pussy until you beg him to stop? Would he rim you? Let him do these things to show you how much he wants to see you ride that BBC.
Sexy things, turn it into a game while you determine just how serious he is about it.
Then you can tell him that if the thought of seeing you stuffed with a BBC makes him that horny for you, then you can't wait to do it for him! :)

Now you can honestly tell him that the thought of riding that big black dick until you can't cum anymore for him makes you hotter than anything.
It is for him that you are willing to ride a huge black cock to multiple orgasms right? ;)

Oooh your bad;) It is for him AND for me. He wants to see me pleased and I can't lie...the thought of cumming on such a manly man with a sexy black cock makes me want to touch my pussy right now:) I NEED TO CUM!!!

Oooh your bad;) It is for him AND for me. He wants to see me pleased and I can't lie...the thought of cumming on such a manly man with a sexy black cock makes me want to touch my pussy right now:) I NEED TO CUM!!!

Well then, you should cum!
Instead of using your hand though, if hubby is there, why not ask him to show you how he would lick your pussy to prepare it to be stretched by a nice big black cock? He does know that one must lick it before they stick it, doesn't he? ;)

I really do yhink that love & understanding are at the core of most cuckold relationships. Most of the time the humiliation play is started because its something that the hubby desires.

Back