HUSBAND HAD NO IDEA

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I came home from work early one afternoon and could hear strange noises coming from our upstairs bedroom. I snuck quietly up the stairs and peered into our bedroom. What I saw stopped me dead in my tracks, but I didn't say a word; I just stood there and watched.

A black stranger knelt on the floor in front of my wife Kate's sweet white cunt. He seemed to be really enjoying looking at her and the contrast of their mixing colors as he fingered her. Then he stuck out his tongue and began lapping at her tasty slit. He licked up and down the length of her lips. Then he teased her hard little clit with his tongue. He lured it into his mouth and sucked on it. Kate moaned anxiously, as he fingered her pussy and sucked her clit at the same time. Kate put her hands on the man's head and began rubbing it. She seemed to be pushing his faced down on her. I was getting horny watching him finger my sweet bride. I knew exactly what that black man was tasting and it is good!

After a little while Kate pushed him away. "It's your turn," she said with an evil grin. "Unleash that big cock of yours!" she demanded as she tugged at his zipper. The man stood up and dropped his pants. I was in awe at the size of his huge black dick. "Yeah, that's what I'm talking about Baby," Kate exclaimed. Kate grabbed a hold of his massive member and squeezed it. The man leaned against the wall. He was so close I could almost touch him. I could smell his cologne. Kate knelt down on her knees in front of him. She began licking all around the head of his huge black cock. I began feeling my own dick swelling in my pants. Kate slid her lips down over the mammoth dick. She sucked it in and out of her mouth. She seemed to be enjoying sucking his cock a lot more than she ever enjoyed mine. Kate began jacking him off with her hand as she sucked on the tip of it. That's when I unzipped my pants and began stroking on my own dick. Kate's lips slid clear to the base of his cock as she took every inch of it in her mouth. Kate looked like she was really enjoying her black feast. She made slurping noises as she sucked wildly on his huge black cock. Kate bobbed up and down and a little drool rolled off of her chin.

Finally, the man spoke up. "You better stop now," he insisted. A moment longer and Kate would have been gulping down a hot milky load. Kate reluctantly took his cock from her mouth. She got on her hands and knees on our bed. The black stud got down on his knees behind her. He took his cock in his hand and aimed it at Kate's wet hole. He poked around until his dick slowly began to penetrate her. Kate moaned as the head began to slip inside of her. The long dick inched in a little at a time. Kate arched her back and stuck her ass high in the air, allowing me an awesome view of the huge black cock entering my wife's pussy. It was no wonder Kate loved this man's black cock. It was spectacular!

I watched in amazement as this black stud fucked my wife. She was like a wild ******* taking his sexual onslaught. She never fucked me like this. I couldn't believe what I was seeing but I couldn't stop watching and was not about to make my presence known.

Soon she was cumming with loud screams and moans, followed by her black lover's final thrust and explosion as he emptied his massive balls into her slick snatch.

I crept back downstairs and out the door. My dick was throbbing for release.

When I returned home later that afternoon my wife acted as though nothing had happened and all was normal. I though I was married to an innocent suburban housewife who only gave me occasional sex, but now I knew the truth. She was definitely a black cock slut and I love it.

1.jpg

Back