Husband could not keep it hard

... Is it me?
I think the more important Q's would be, "is it a mental or physical" problem, and, do you truly want to resolve the problem, or, use it as an excuse to get her to screw other men? I certainly don't see any flaws in that beautiful body of hers.
Most likely she'll eventually find affection from other sources if this is truly just an excuse. I hope you can resolve it to her satisfaction ... good luck! Mac

Last edited:
Even with her in this outfit I could not keep it hard View attachment 683171 long enough to cum in her. Is it me?
If this is a serious question, why don't you get a full physical and find out? Are you overweight? Are you older? Did you ******* heavily when you were younger? Did you smoke heavily? What about stress levels at work or home? Do you have diabetes or high ******* pressure? All these things and more, plus a host of mental or nerve issues could be causing the problem. If it is one of these physical or mental things, your problem should be fixable.

Last edited:
If this is a serious question, why don't you get a full physical and find out? Are you overweight? Are you older? Did you ******* heavily when you were younger? Did you smoke heavily? What about stress levels at work or home? Do you have diabetes or high ******* pressure? All these things and more, plus a host of mental or nerve issues could be causing the problem. If it is one of these physical or mental things, your problem should be fixable.

This is great advice, my hubby has the same problem. He gets hard, but cannot maintain it for long, or it goes, hard, soft, hard. He even has real trouble no matter what I wear or do, a vist to your doctor is a must.

Back