Hungry wives/willing guys.

Love those black cock guzzling sluts! So how deep have any of you sluts gotten it when he cummed in your mouth?
Did you ever manage to take it all in, to the back of the throat when he shot his black man cum?

I'm always hoping a bbc whore will lose her gag reflex from repeated deep dick sucking.

Ahhhh. These are the real ladies of modern times. Young white girls like these spend hours in front or their mirrors using cleaaning pads to deep clean their lovely white facial skin and making sure they look their absolute best before they leave the house. It so sweet of them to allow some dark african bull to spew his hot loads directly in their faces and see their pretty smile at him while cleaning his black cock and and sopping up very drop fof his jism..

wow great pics mmm love seeing white wives enjoy their protein shakes

When I found out that I was pregnant, I was told by my doctor to increase my protein intake by having ensure, I did not like the taste of ensure and on my next visit he warened me again that I was not taking in enough protein, my best girl friend off handedly commented that cum was nothing but protein and I could have all the protein I needed. I spent the next 6 months enjoying black protein shakes 2 or 3 times a day. Oh by the way Ladies, being pregnant turned my husband on to have his white prego wife nursing on black dick!!......"C"

When I found out that I was pregnant, I was told by my doctor to increase my protein intake by having ensure, I did not like the taste of ensure and on my next visit he warened me again that I was not taking in enough protein, my best girl friend off handedly commented that cum was nothing but protein and I could have all the protein I needed. I spent the next 6 months enjoying black protein shakes 2 or 3 times a day. Oh by the way Ladies, being pregnant turned my husband on to have his white prego wife nursing on black dick!!......"C"

Thats outstanding I love this story mmm continue the good work sexy and if you are ever in Texas and need some protein you can always have mine. MMM can I see a pic of you and your beautiful preganant belly

Back