hungry, single, and ready to mingle

I personally think there's something natural about being on my knees, sucking a dick and looking up at the man. As much as I love the feeling of a guy dumping his load in my ass, the cravings for the taste and feel of a big warm dick in my mouth get to me sometimes. No woman should ever have to get these cravings and not have them satisfied. Since I left my ex 3 months ago, these hungers are creeping back. This time I'd like a little darker meat though... that'd really hit the spot!!

;)

Sara, you should try wraping your juicy lips around my beautiful big black cock. I'm more than sure I can satisfy your cravings, along with create a new even stronger craving ;). Multicumming, so you can suck til you get your creamy reward then keep sucking til I'm hard again, bend over and spread those cheeks so I can prode and tease your asshole before filling it with a load too.

Sara, you should try wraping your juicy lips around my beautiful big black cock. I'm more than sure I can satisfy your cravings, along with create a new even stronger craving ;). Multicumming, so you can suck til you get your creamy reward then keep sucking til I'm hard again, bend over and spread those cheeks so I can prode and tease your asshole before filling it with a load too.

mmmmmm i love it :mstickle: as long as i get what i wanted in the end!! a butt full of seed ;)

Back