hungry, single, and ready to mingle

Mmhm don't even trip, you'll definitely get what you want in the end... your end! I'll happily leave THAT booty hole filled with my sticky seed, honestly want to challange myself to make your ass overflow with my nut, so that when face down booty in the air, my ******* drip down your juicy butt crack

Mmhm don't even trip, you'll definitely get what you want in the end... your end! I'll happily leave THAT booty hole filled with my sticky seed, honestly want to challange myself to make your ass overflow with my nut, so that when face down booty in the air, my ******* drip down your juicy butt crack

Damn, you like to talk dirty... got me wet thinking about it :( lol I hate going to work horny

Reactions: wit
You should just invite me to spend a weekend in Az already. So I can grip and spread those cheeks, spit down on your asshole and poke it with the head of my cock until its wet and gaped enough to slip and slide in til my nuts rest on your clit.... just throwing that out there ;)

You should just invite me to spend a weekend in Az already. So I can grip and spread those cheeks, spit down on your asshole and poke it with the head of my cock until its wet and gaped enough to slip and slide in til my nuts rest on your clit.... just throwing that out there ;)

mmmm, nothing better than the feeling of a real man filling my back end up with a warm hard cock!! :bounce:

Back