HUNG MAN LOOKING FOR BBC SLUT IN NY/NJ/CT

Deep down inside all women are sluts for alpha males and they all want to have sex with men who have the biggest dicks. We all know that MOST black guys have big dicks (myself included). So when you see your chance to get your pussy licked,sucked, stretched out and used. Dont let it past you by,go and get yourself some black dick on the side. Mine!

I'm fit and have an athletic build,Im 29 year old black male thats mentally and physically mature. Im 5'9" 175 lbs and Im 9" long and 6" thick black man from NYC.

Message me if your in my area or plan to visit and you know your a woman that enjoys the thickness a guy like me will give you, that stretch you women love from side to side. pam3333.JPGPicture 046.jpgdon one (25).jpgweb.jpg

I'm on long island and looking for a new experience with a larger cock and want my
husband to watch. I'm a 5'very curvy and cute, big ass big nipples that can squirt when
aroused the right way. Love to recieve oral and looking for someone with stamina.
Can you help me out. Would like to be the cougar of a 28 - 35. I am 42.
If you are interested in this situation respond with pic and i will also send pic
looking forward in chatting and fucking!

Deep down inside all women are sluts for alpha males and they all want to have sex with men who have the biggest dicks. We all know that MOST black guys have big dicks (myself included). So when you see your chance to get your pussy licked,sucked, stretched out and used. Dont let it past you by,go and get yourself some black dick on the side. Mine!

I'm fit and have an athletic build,Im 29 year old black male thats mentally and physically mature. Im 5'9" 175 lbs and Im 9" long and 6" thick black man from NYC.

Message me if your in my area or plan to visit and you know your a woman that enjoys the thickness a guy like me will give you, that stretch you women love from side to side. View attachment 58075View attachment 58076View attachment 58077View attachment 58099
Oh my gosh. ..I would love to give to my wife a great tool like yours!!

Back