HUNG MAN LOOKING FOR BBC SLUT IN NY/NJ/CT

Deep down inside all women are sluts for alpha males and they all want to have sex with men who have the biggest dicks. We all know that MOST black guys have big dicks (myself included). So when you see your chance to get your pussy licked, sucked, stretched out and used. Dont let it past you by, go and get yourself some black dick on the side. Mine!

I'm fit with an athletic build, and Im a 30 year old black male thats mentally and physically mature. Im 5'9" 175 lbs and Im 9" long and 6" thick black man from NYC.

Message me if your in my area or plan to visit and you know your a woman that enjoys the thickness a guy like me will give you, that stretch you women love from side to side.
tha1.jpg tha12.jpg JESS1.jpeg don one (49).JPG don one (66).jpg

hi im a latina from nyc email me here for more info and pics to see if we can hook up. <email removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi big boy im cathy a white wife from the uk my husband carnt give me what im craving for black cock is my fantasy my pussy ache's for men like you.
u got a beautiful body and nice profile hun but can even write on your page ?

Still Looking for my first bbc slut on here. Not much has change about me, just gotten a little wiser. Dick still the same size and it still stays hard.

Back