HUNG BLACK JAMAICAN MAN FROM NYC

Hi Im Donnie,

Im a 28 year old dark skin Jamaican man, in great shape,very hung and very thick. Im a single STR8 black guy thats easy going,laid back,friendly always looking for good time and looking to meet cool people. I'm 5'9" 170 lbs in great shape with an athletic body athletic body.

I'm ******* and disease free, very very ultra super discreet and I practice safe, I cant say those 3 things enough.I have an insatiable appetite for a woman who is very verbal and loves to be talked dirty to,have your ass slapped and have your hair pulled.

While Im dominant,assertive and agressive by nature in the bedroom, I am a complete gentleman by choice and Im respectful of boundaries, feelings and desires.

You no longer have to go to the islands for a big black dick anymore,I have one right here for you,that you can have whenever you need it.

Im hoping I can meet women who gets turned on by having a hung,good looking Caribbean man like myself that has an accent have his way with you for a night/day, and maybe more if it all works out.(which it will)

If you the type of lady that appreciates a man with a big and thick dick that will make sure you get that time of your life.

Feel free to message me and lets see if we can meet.

hello young stud!!
i love your description! msg me on y-msgr: quadratscha
hope we can have some nice chat
kissses
R

Back