Hung and young

Seems to be a common desire. A lot of men chase young women. A lot of women chase younger males. Probably in part an instinctive behavior. Younger males and females are better reproductive choices. Even though mostly fucking is recreational rather than procreational natural desires still rules for most people. Personally I prefer mature women over 20 somethings. I would like to think that logical thought rather than hormones make my choices in bed.

Seems to be a common desire. A lot of men chase young women. A lot of women chase younger males. Probably in part an instinctive behavior. Younger males and females are better reproductive choices. Even though mostly fucking is recreational rather than procreational natural desires still rules for most people. Personally I prefer mature women over 20 somethings. I would like to think that logical thought rather than hormones make my choices in bed.
Not all of us younger women chase younger men....some of us prefer older men because we know that we are assured a certain amount of discretion.

Back