Humor...I hope

Holly4bbc

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IN, US
Call for Volunteers
Make an IR wish foundation is looking for humanitarian volunteers to ease the suffering of dying white wives.
That's right, there are literally thousands of white women dying every day.
They are dying for BBC. You know, BIG, BLACK, COCK!!!
If you have the time and equipment, and a selfless commitment to bring happiness to others, no matter what, please take a minute to look over some of the more common requests that we receive here and see if there is anything that you can do to help those in need.
Receiving a BLOWJOB, Giving ANAL, Going MISSIONARY, Applying a FACIAL, Squeezing out a TITFUCK, EATING PUSSY, or Hittin' it DOGGY STYLE.
If you are able to perform 2 or more of these dirty deeds, you may be just what we are looking for.
Please step up if you can help, I mean, HAVEN'T THEY SUFFERED ENOUGH?
You are encouraged to sign the waiver below, if you prefer to remain anonymous, i.e. don't want to be filmed above the shoulders, or show any identifying tattoos.
Thanks again for you contribution.......oooops, let me get you a towel.

Call for Volunteers
Make an IR wish foundation is looking for humanitarian volunteers to ease the suffering of dying white wives.
That's right, there are literally thousands of white women dying every day.
They are dying for BBC. You know, BIG, BLACK, COCK!!!
If you have the time and equipment, and a selfless commitment to bring happiness to others, no matter what, please take a minute to look over some of the more common requests that we receive here and see if there is anything that you can do to help those in need.
Receiving a BLOWJOB, Giving ANAL, Going MISSIONARY, Applying a FACIAL, Squeezing out a TITFUCK, EATING PUSSY, or Hittin' it DOGGY STYLE.
If you are able to perform 2 or more of these dirty deeds, you may be just what we are looking for.
Please step up if you can help, I mean, HAVEN'T THEY SUFFERED ENOUGH?
You are encouraged to sign the waiver below, if you prefer to remain anonymous, i.e. don't want to be filmed above the shoulders, or show any identifying tattoos.
Thanks again for you contribution.......oooops, let me get you a towel.
Not bad!

Back