Humiliation

Subwhiteslut46

Female
Real Person
Hello!

Its a little bit hard to express my thoughts and wishes.

Well, I am 46 yo woman from small European country who tries to understand her own fantasies and wishes. Seems i have submissive side in me ... wish to feel dominated and also humiliated. However it is not only about intimacy, but also about everyday situations. I am not sure yet how far i want to go in all this so at first i would like to try it like chat or online relations.

It is possible in the future to meet as well, but due that i live in Europe - it is not so easy I think.

SubWhiteSlut46

Hello!

Its a little bit hard to express my thoughts and wishes.

Well, I am 46 yo woman from small European country who tries to understand her own fantasies and wishes. Seems i have submissive side in me ... wish to feel dominated and also humiliated. However it is not only about intimacy, but also about everyday situations. I am not sure yet how far i want to go in all this so at first i would like to try it like chat or online relations.

It is possible in the future to meet as well, but due that i live in Europe - it is not so easy I think.

SubWhiteSlut46

We should chat more! I'm interested in your thoughts. ;)received_1144721702211192.jpeg

I am finding it quit "funny" that some men who claims to be dominant are asking that i start conversation. are you afraid to start it by yourself?

I am finding it quit "funny" that some men who claims to be dominant are asking that i start conversation. are you afraid to start it by yourself?
That's good your expressing an interest , now u will be submission and will dominant !!
Now why don't u inbox your master !

Back