humiliation

Oh crap like I couldn't take care of her like I should and things about size and endurance just a bunch of ******* and they are so stupid I am letting them with her they should respect that !
Unfortunately that's part of the lifestyle for some cuckcolds...I guess you have to set guidelines before starting

Unfortunately that's part of the lifestyle for some cuckcolds...I guess you have to set guidelines before starting
For the most part all of the guys have been good and all clean cut with good jobs we don't want any of the thug types or any ******* she did have one that he would get her high I didn't know about it till he got transferred .

Sometimes the humiliation just comes by itself. I have genuinely never really orgasmed by my hubby fucking me, but I have with other men fucking me. Hubby has sat there watching while I've orgasmed with another man. So he knows it's not me, but him.
What can I say to him after that? He knows he's not as good a lover as other men, especially black men. Then when a guy has finished with me, hubby has tried to make love to me. But with the guys cum, my juices and me being stretched I just can't feel him. Hubby just has to live with that.
Ann youre just the perfect hotwife x

It was always a rush and turn on when my ex was with a regular lover getting fucked beside me and telling him things for the both of us, like we love the way you fuck me so good, and JXXX agrees you fuck me so much better and Jxxx (me the husband) wants you to be my lover and he knows how much I need your cum and we want your baby, she would even talk to him when casually when they weren't having sex in front of me in non-challont humuliating ways like you are so amazing, we both know how much you satisfy me and I need you a lot, Jxx knows how amazing you are and how my pussy belongs to you, and how much we enjoy you here and she wants to tell him in front of me how horney he makes her and how much she wants him naked around the house regularly

Back