humiliation

I find the humiliation aspect a massive turn on but couldn't get into the caged / cream pie eating / physical abuse level. I suppose it's primarily the psychological humiliation I enjoy. I think the initial cuckold experience sets the tone & pattern for what follows. My wife's first bull was a guy she worked with, I'd lost my job so she got a job in a bar where she was frequently fucked by a black colleague. I was humiliated on 2 fronts here by a) being unable to support my wife & b) my wife openly having sex with a younger, stronger man. When he found out I knew he was fucking her he'd compound the humiliation by cumming on her face so I could see exactly what they'd been doing & being powerless & unwilling to stop it. This went on until she was fired from the job after fucking him in the bar in front of his friends.
Further humiliation came with her next stud who's her current bull. Things had improved & we were having work done on the house. The contractor was a young black guy & the obvious happened, I was barely out of the house the first day & he had his cock in my wife's mouth. The humiliation here was the fact that I was essentially paying this young guy to fuck my wife, which again I found both demeaning & great turn on. So much so that I still pay him to fuck her 3 years later to maintain the humiliation. This guy is an expert & knows exactly how the cuck humiliation works. I've never been allowed to watch them fucking, only to listen while he fucks her in our bed, however he often has me kneel & beg to be allowed to watch only for him to laugh & tell me to fuck off while he's slapping my wife's ass & feeling her tits humiliating me by doing whatever he likes to her. He invited us both to a party at his house where my wife & I served drinks to a group of his friends. She was soon stripped to her underwear & made to dance, his friends admired & groped her while I looked on helpless but horny. I was told to leave, I came back a few hours later & they threw her out of the house naked & cum-covered, collective, multiple humiliation !

My husband felt a great excitation when my ex was able to make me some thing that my husband couldn't have done.
For example, in one occasion we had sex in a swimming pool from a club. There was nobody swimming with us, just a few people lying on the sun. My ex and me were with the water until our neck, so I embraced him with arms and legs and he carried me, jumping in the wáter like if we were playing...but we were fucking. When we had finished, I went out from the swimming pool and l lay down over a deck chair near there. My husband came beside me and he asked me a lot of questions. He was turned on to the fullest and the thing that excited him most, according to him, was that he couldn't have obtained an erection before the possibility to be watched, but my ex had been able not only to get an erection but make me cum and reach himself his own orgasm.

I find the humiliation aspect a massive turn on but couldn't get into the caged / cream pie eating / physical abuse level. I suppose it's primarily the psychological humiliation I enjoy. I think the initial cuckold experience sets the tone & pattern for what follows. My wife's first bull was a guy she worked with, I'd lost my job so she got a job in a bar where she was frequently fucked by a black colleague. I was humiliated on 2 fronts here by a) being unable to support my wife & b) my wife openly having sex with a younger, stronger man. When he found out I knew he was fucking her he'd compound the humiliation by cumming on her face so I could see exactly what they'd been doing & being powerless & unwilling to stop it. This went on until she was fired from the job after fucking him in the bar in front of his friends.
Further humiliation came with her next stud who's her current bull. Things had improved & we were having work done on the house. The contractor was a young black guy & the obvious happened, I was barely out of the house the first day & he had his cock in my wife's mouth. The humiliation here was the fact that I was essentially paying this young guy to fuck my wife, which again I found both demeaning & great turn on. So much so that I still pay him to fuck her 3 years later to maintain the humiliation. This guy is an expert & knows exactly how the cuck humiliation works. I've never been allowed to watch them fucking, only to listen while he fucks her in our bed, however he often has me kneel & beg to be allowed to watch only for him to laugh & tell me to fuck off while he's slapping my wife's ass & feeling her tits humiliating me by doing whatever he likes to her. He invited us both to a party at his house where my wife & I served drinks to a group of his friends. She was soon stripped to her underwear & made to dance, his friends admired & groped her while I looked on helpless but horny. I was told to leave, I came back a few hours later & they threw her out of the house naked & cum-covered, collective, multiple humiliation !
I'm jealous

I find the whole experience humbling. I enjoy the small verbal things that are said to me, like how great it was, how deep the guy went etc. Basically all positive aspects of the encounter, I also enjoy the little 'outing' that I get i.e. being called trigger or flash (because I'm a fast cummer). i like the gentle tease I get. I don't particular like the negative focus on me i.e. calling me a sissy etc.
I guess to meet a guy that has just fucked your wife better than you could and has your wife cumming and wanting more is a real turn on for me, and very humbling at the same time.

I find the whole experience humbling. I enjoy the small verbal things that are said to me, like how great it was, how deep the guy went etc. Basically all positive aspects of the encounter, I also enjoy the little 'outing' that I get i.e. being called trigger or flash (because I'm a fast cummer). i like the gentle tease I get. I don't particular like the negative focus on me i.e. calling me a sissy etc.
I guess to meet a guy that has just fucked your wife better than you could and has your wife cumming and wanting more is a real turn on for me, and very humbling at the same time.
I know what you mean. My wife loves to tease me but in a really nice way, not degrading. She will laugh at how quick I cum or call my cock my little wee. Things like that

Back