humiliation

i felt very bad in my younger years, because it aroused me so much that i had to jerk off it, but now im embracing it.
went to the doctor a while ago because i talked to her about preejaculation. her assistant heard it, and went to talk
with the other girls about it and they were giggling when i came out of the room. needless to say it went over my head and
i had a blast about it.

My wife was fucking black men after about two years of marriage. We got hooked up with an older black guy. See my wife told this black girl she worked with that we had picked up a black man took him home and she fucked the ******* out of him while I watched. This black girl told her husband that a very attractive young white couple is looking for a big black man with a big black cock to fuck the wife while the husband watches. Well this black man had a friend that was perfect for us. My wife fucked him and two of his friends for a few months. We lost contact with them after a while. A few years past and we had a beautiful *******. My ******* wife and me were out one night. My ******* was two years old and we were out with her. A few minutes after we sat down the three black men the wife was fucking walked up. They greeted us warmly but I could tell they had been drinking. One of the black bulls said when I heard your wife was pregnant I would have bet money the kid would be black. We talked about it and I was reminded we came in that white bitches ass most of the time.

My wife was fucking black men after about two years of marriage. We got hooked up with an older black guy. See my wife told this black girl she worked with that we had picked up a black man took him home and she fucked the ******* out of him while I watched. This black girl told her husband that a very attractive young white couple is looking for a big black man with a big black cock to fuck the wife while the husband watches. Well this black man had a friend that was perfect for us. My wife fucked him and two of his friends for a few months. We lost contact with them after a while. A few years past and we had a beautiful *******. My ******* wife and me were out one night. My ******* was two years old and we were out with her. A few minutes after we sat down the three black men the wife was fucking walked up. They greeted us warmly but I could tell they had been drinking. One of the black bulls said when I heard your wife was pregnant I would have bet money the kid would be black. We talked about it and I was reminded we came in that white bitches ass most of the time.
LOVE IT!

The wife admitted that being humiliated is something she gets off on. She had let a group of men watch her masturbate in her hotel room on a business trip thru the window. The next day at breakfast a couple were there and kept looking at her and laughing. They were speaking Spanish but obviously talking about her. She said it was humiliating. When she got back to her room she quickly stripped and masturbated herself to three more orgasms because she was so excited by it.

The wife admitted that being humiliated is something she gets off on. She had let a group of men watch her masturbate in her hotel room on a business trip thru the window. The next day at breakfast a couple were there and kept looking at her and laughing. They were speaking Spanish but obviously talking about her. She said it was humiliating. When she got back to her room she quickly stripped and masturbated herself to three more orgasms because she was so excited by it.
i used to deliberately smack my wifes bum bright red if she was ever going to say a hospital or doctors check up or swimming or shopping trying clothes on in a communal changing room situation , she would be so embarrassed knowing everyone would see her spanked arse and know she was kinky or been naughty lol

once a doctor smiled with amusement at her red bum and said to her "looks like you've been a naughty girl " she said she wanted the ground to swallow her up lol

and a couple of times trying clothes shes clocked people
staring at her bum or smirking at each other ,and saw a woman point her out to her husband and tell him how red her arse was ,and he laughed and slapped his hand together and wagged his finger at her lol
instant panty puddle lol
once when she was up for it she saw a older lady in the changing room that she quite took a fancy to and saw her looking at her bum with amusement and curiosity so she pulled her knickers down and stuck out her bum to show her up close the full extent and told her she had been "naughty at work "and her boss had "dealt with "her , in the hope it would spark something off but the woman said something like you look like you deserved it and left not the reaction she had hoped for lolIMG20230426045156.jpg

Back