Humiliation/Comparison fetish

Love the whole comparison thing. so hot to have hubby feel so inferior. I like to feel them both in my hand so I can compare the weight. we always keep a tape measure in the bedside drawer. x
Sounds like you're a good judge of penis, wish you grabbing OnePunchDrunk89 in one hand and mine in the other, my guess is that his ticks all the boxes and mine very few:(

full

Oh Pleaseeeee, there is no comparison!
Yes you can clearly see the black mans cock is much darker.

There is nothing better than idea of little dicked white boy standing side by side beside a superior black man while his sexy white wife has a full view of the sheer size difference. Anybody else feel the same?
I agree I would then ask my wife who has size doesn't matter to choose which 1 she wants I think we all know what she will pick

There is nothing better than idea of little dicked white boy standing side by side beside a superior black man while his sexy white wife has a full view of the sheer size difference. Anybody else feel the same?
Real recognize real...being honest wit myself it’s true life and I like it and accept it.

Back