Humiliation/Comparison fetish

full

Oh Pleaseeeee, there is no comparison!
There really isn't

There is nothing better than idea of little dicked white boy standing side by side beside a superior black man while his sexy white wife has a full view of the sheer size difference. Anybody else feel the same?

Oh, fuck yes, I feel the same! My favorite kinda pics illustrate my passion for comparison. How I would love being posed for pics with some of you great looking, well hung bulls, your large cocks and my little pink dick. What should I wear? My chastity device, making me look smaller,& unable to get hard? A lace panty, pulled down to my thighs? Just naked, my little cock fully stiff, and your's a raging monster? Perfect pose for me: My wife kneeling before us, each of her hands gripping one of our dicks, looking up at me and laughing? I could go on.

Last edited:
There is nothing better than idea of little dicked white boy standing side by side beside a superior black man while his sexy white wife has a full view of the sheer size difference. Anybody else feel the same?
it puts white bitch bois in.there place. It embarrasses me but I have puny useless dick. My gf makes.me where only panties now.. Since it is.more.like.a.clit

Love the whole comparison thing. so hot to have hubby feel so inferior. I like to feel them both in my hand so I can compare the weight. we always keep a tape measure in the bedside drawer. x

Back