Humiliation/Comparison fetish

Black cock makes my little dick look more like a toothpick!!!!! After seeing pics of Big Cock, it's easy to see why my little dick is useless to my wife!!! And why she told me her ex was bigger right from the first time I entered her. She knew how disappointing sex would be for her married pussy!!!

Black cock makes my little dick look more like a toothpick!!!!! After seeing pics of Big Cock, it's easy to see why my little dick is useless to my wife!!! And why she told me her ex was bigger right from the first time I entered her. She knew how disappointing sex would be for her married pussy!!!
That's why black men like us exist. More cock to carry the burden. We can more than satisfy these needs.

full

Oh Pleaseeeee, there is no comparison!

full

Oh Pleaseeeee, there is no comparison!
Holy *******!!!!! Love for my wife to hold my little dick and a HUGE cock like that!!!! Her mouth would fall open, her eyes would be like saucers and her pussy would be sooooooooooo fucking wet!!!(her pussy doesn't get wet for me anymore, she always tells me to get lube because it's so dry). When I told her another man had his big cock inside her, she got so wet I almost drowned !!!!

Back