Humiliation/Comparison fetish

full

Oh Pleaseeeee, there is no comparison!
No way to compare

lmao, how about when it's the other way around? The white male is the Bigger, stronger, more hung Alpha male?
Not ALL men are created equal, that's all I'm saying. ;)
I really think many women here have just had shitty luck with white men for one reason or another, lol.

Having said that. I do enjoy looking at pictures of BBC's next to smaller white cocks.

There is nothing better than idea of little dicked white boy standing side by side beside a superior black man while his sexy white wife has a full view of the sheer size difference. Anybody else feel the same?
Yes Sir, it is one more way superior black men assert dominance and make it clear who's Boss while all we whiteboys can do is quietly suffer the indignation, humiliation, and emasculation and watch as our wives and girlfriends get pleasured by the black Bull/Boss/Master.

Yes Sir, it is one more way superior black men assert dominance and make it clear who's Boss while all we whiteboys can do is quietly suffer the indignation, humiliation, and emasculation and watch as our wives and girlfriends get pleasured by the black Bull/Boss/Master.
I agree, however for me its just so right. We all know they are superior to us so why pretend? Its just so right on every level

Me vs the strap-ons she has me use on her regularly.

The blue one she calls Ben after her last dom, and on the right is Ron after one of her exs. Both dildos are close in size to how big they were.

Attachments

• 20181126_055458.jpg
    20181126_055458.jpg
    795.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 20181126_055331.jpg
    20181126_055331.jpg
    702.2 KB · Views: 47
Back