Humiliation/Comparison fetish

LondonSub

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
Love the whole comparison thing. so hot to have hubby feel so inferior. I like to feel them both in my hand so I can compare the weight. we always keep a tape measure in the bedside drawer. x
Sounds like you're a good judge of penis, wish you grabbing OnePunchDrunk89 in one hand and mine in the other, my guess is that his ticks all the boxes and mine very few:(

There is nothing better than idea of little dicked white boy standing side by side beside a superior black man while his sexy white wife has a full view of the sheer size difference. Anybody else feel the same?
I agree I would then ask my wife who has size doesn't matter to choose which 1 she wants I think we all know what she will pick

raf

Male
Gold Member
From
CO, US
There is nothing better than idea of little dicked white boy standing side by side beside a superior black man while his sexy white wife has a full view of the sheer size difference. Anybody else feel the same?
Real recognize real...being honest wit myself it’s true life and I like it and accept it.