Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
I hope they like that. Lol. That's how I want to be treated

Sign me up

I can only imagine how nice it would be to have a black master ordering me to suck his cock to get him ready to fuck my wife, and then making me lick them both clean of his cum. I wish he would make me lick his balls while he fucked my wife. Having a superior black man humiliate me is pleasure to me. I just hope that he would allow me to suck him until he feeds me his cum.

As always thank you so much for acknowledging me my King

I'm so excited I just found out yesterday that one of my girlfriends real man said he would finally allow me to go to his apartment and clean for him !!! I'm going to get to where my leash and collar and special pink panties I'll buy for the occasion and I'm going to clean his entire apartment do his dishes and whatever else he tells me to do !

He told me if I'm a really good boy and do a really good job maybe he'll beat me !

As always thank you so much for acknowledging me my King

I'm so excited I just found out yesterday that one of my girlfriends real man said he would finally allow me to go to his apartment and clean for him !!! I'm going to get to where my leash and collar and special pink panties I'll buy for the occasion and I'm going to clean his entire apartment do his dishes and whatever else he tells me to do !

He told me if I'm a really good boy and do a really good job maybe he'll beat me !

Good for you, slave-boi. Do a good job!

391089bb-64d9-.jpg

I wish I could have a Black Master put me over his knee and spank me while my wife watched and laughed at me. I wish he would tell me he would spank me until I begged to suck his cock. I would plead to suck him off and he would only let me suck him until he was hard enough to fuck my wife. When they finished she would make me lick his cum off his cock and out of her pussy. Finally she would make me jerk off in front of both of them and make me lick up my own cum.

Back