Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

ttttttttttt (7).gif

"You like what you see, whiteboi? your wife being my slut? you all hard in your pants, boi?" Nasha taunts
you. Your face flushes bright red, but you just nod your head. "Take your dicklet out and stroke it, that's what
you want to do isn't it?"

You nod, and say "Yes"

"Yes, sir, boi, say it, yes sir!" Nasha barks

"Yes sir" you say quietly and pull out your little hard white penis.

"Look at your hubby, stroking himself while you suck my big cock. Is this the man you married?" Nasha says
with scorn in his voice.

"Oh baby, yes, he is not a real man like you. Can't keep me satisfied like you." your wife beings to sloppily deep
throat Nasha's big black cock, slavering over it like a hungry dog.

ttttttttttt (2).gif

"Get on the bed, now. I want to show this whiteboi bitch how much you love my big cock in
your pussy!" Nasha spoke in a firm commanding tone and you wife just complied, jumping
up to lie on her back on the bed, pulling her legs up high and playing with her soaking wet
pussy.

"Please, come and fuck me, Nasha, I love your big cock. fuck me now", your wife really wanted
him. Your cock grew harder, stiffer, throbbed more intensely.

Nasha didn't wait to be begged again, pushing your wife's legs back and wide open, he thrust his
10 inch thick cock into her married white pussy. She gasped at his power and girth, even more when
he began to thrust and take her. She was acting crazy, writhing and screaming filthy ******* talk as
he fucked her long, deep and hard, cumming hard and often as he continued to plough deep into
her pussy, owning it, his now, right in front of you.

"Oh Nasha, I fucking love your cock", your wife spat out the words, just before she threw her head
back and went into another mind-blowing orgasm. When it subsided she opened her eyes, looking
at you working yourself in your fist, "why can't you be a man and fuck me like this?" She asked
flatly. You just kept stroking and gave no answer in return.

ttttttttttt (1).gif

Nasha continued to pound your wife, making her cum over and over. Then he pulled out and flipped
her over onto her knees. "Yes, like that, like a dog, in front of your hubby", he commanded, "look
whiteboi, I'm going to fuck her like a dog right in front of you, while you just wank away. Back in
Nigeria, no man would accept this with his wife, never in their home, but you are not Nigerian man,
you are a weak white cuckold. I make you. Now watch more" Nasha pushed his long thick cock deep
into your wife's already stretched out pussy and began to pump her savagely.

After a while, your wife could not hold on any longer. The animalistic sexual nature of Nasha, coupled
with his huge hard cock, which never seemed to slacken, and the stamina and power with which he
fucked her, just boiled over inside of her, and she began to squirt all over the bed. He groaned too,
unleashing a hot stream of potent spunk into her pussy, claiming her once more as his.

ttttttttttt (4).gif

They flopped onto the bed, he still inside her exhausted body, still pumping his black milk into her. You
cum into your fist, a thin white tainted juice dribbling through your fingers and dripping onto the carpet.
Nasha pulled out his still hard huge cock, thick rivulets of virile white seed spatter over your wife's black
owned pussy.

They lay there for a bit, while you brought them refreshments. They fucked another two times that
afternoon before he left. He made it clear before he went that he would be back at least twice a week
to have her. You just said, "yes sir", now knowing your place in this new relationship.

bdsmlr-502040-aQMFBXeKOW.jpg

Cuck: You get this picture on your phone. You begin to throb in your cage, knowing
full well what pleasures he will be getting tonight. Your gf and her friend are full
blown black cock whores, with experienced, talented mouths, asses and pussies.
No doubt you will hear all about it, what they did to please him, how much better
he was than you, when she gets home. Maybe you will get lucky tonight, and she will
keep you a creampie warm in her pussy oven for you to enjoy.

View attachment 3018939

"You like what you see, whiteboi? your wife being my slut? you all hard in your pants, boi?" Nasha taunts
you. Your face flushes bright red, but you just nod your head. "Take your dicklet out and stroke it, that's what

You nod, and say "Yes"

"Look at your hubby, stroking himself while you suck my big cock. Is this the man you married?" Nasha says
with scorn in his voice.

"Oh baby, yes, he is not a real man like you. Can't keep me satisfied like you." your wife beings to sloppily deep
That's only the beginning....the orgasmic *******.. :exciting: 💥 :lips: 👩‍🔧 :cold: :cold: :cold:

View attachment 3018939

You nod, and say "Yes"

with scorn in his voice.

She's got a bottomless throat

I subtly humiliate my bf all the time even though he doesnt know I wanna cuck him. At the beginning he'd get quite angry and wouldnt talk to me for days but I found out that the longer I practice it the more power I get over him. Right now, Im the one who decides when we have sex, which is almost never lol. Usually, I just let him eat my pussy and then jerk him off with two fingers. This no pussy policy definitely works. He gets so horny that he can take much more humiliation than usual. Also, he cums almost immediately as soon as he penetrates me, which only demonstrates to him the fact that he cannot please me sexually at all. This is also my goal - make him realize on his own that his dick is small and useless so that he understands me when I propose cuckolding as the solution.
Sounds like you are doing it right. Keep up with it and you might just turn him into a cuckold. Would it turn you on if he becomes s cuck to see him fluffing a black bull?

I subtly humiliate my bf all the time even though he doesnt know I wanna cuck him. At the beginning he'd get quite angry and wouldnt talk to me for days but I found out that the longer I practice it the more power I get over him. Right now, Im the one who decides when we have sex, which is almost never lol. Usually, I just let him eat my pussy and then jerk him off with two fingers. This no pussy policy definitely works. He gets so horny that he can take much more humiliation than usual. Also, he cums almost immediately as soon as he penetrates me, which only demonstrates to him the fact that he cannot please me sexually at all. This is also my goal - make him realize on his own that his dick is small and useless so that he understands me when I propose cuckolding as the solution.
Love this, love a woman in charge, taking control. He may not know it yet, but he has a truly wonderful gf. He will love you even more for it in the future. Good luck on your journey

I will always obey my Mistress, even when she sucks a bbc.
tumblr_nv4id8H7ow1ugs45qo1_1280.jpg
Good boy

More and more whitebois are becoming a 'good boy' for their superiors. Chastity helps a lot in this. All boys are good when they want to cum #FemaleSupremacy
The Black Man who raped me and became my boyfriend, when I was 18, locked me in chastity because he wanted me to be as submissive as possible. I learned to orgasm from my boi pussy, thanks to him, and that's still how I get off. I haven't been able to get an erection for years, but I am still caged, because it's my choice and I just hate looking at that pathetic little thing.

Back