Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

My favorite way to humiliate is when I take a man's wife in front of him, not only is he going to submit and sit back and watch while I fuck his girl better than he ever could... I'm going to make him suck my cock in front of her. Truly make him my bitch and she will see it all. Then she knows for sure who the real alpha in the room is, and she knows who she wants to mate and breed her. That's got to be humiliating huh
Hot? yes! Humiliating? Not at all.

Best form of humiliation is getting the wife pregnant.

With all due respect.....how can it be humiliating to have your wife pregnant by a black man??? It's certainly hard to explain to friends and family, but be honest.......I think a lot of white couples would be up for it if others wouldn't be so judgemental about it. I would love to be able to be completely open about this. I might be wrong, but what really bothers me is, that in order to be humiliated by having sex with black men, you should consider them to be inferior. Which they certainly are not.

As always thank you so much for acknowledging me my King

I'm so excited I just found out yesterday that one of my girlfriends real man said he would finally allow me to go to his apartment and clean for him !!! I'm going to get to where my leash and collar and special pink panties I'll buy for the occasion and I'm going to clean his entire apartment do his dishes and whatever else he tells me to do !

He told me if I'm a really good boy and do a really good job maybe he'll beat me !
That is so exciting. you must be giddy as a school girl. It will be wonderful for him to beat you.

i think white cuck humiliation is vital in advancing new alternative lifestyles and a new radical culture of black domination and complete white emasculation. personally, i feel that for a black bull, forsing a white cuck to tongue his ass while he's pumping his seed into a lady's wet holes, that can be a powerful expression of positive energy
IT is really great to have my face up my Wife's lover's ass. licking and kissing it and showing my accepted submission to him. Spankings are great.

Back