Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Thank you my King.

This particular MAN has never fucked my whore. I think he knows how I feel. He said I'd be allowed to wear pink panties be on my leash and collar and get whipped.

I think if I'm a good white he might even jerk off on my bitch face and let me swallow Sir
I would love to see thst go down and you be eagerly waiting amd so appreciative to have a black guy pull his big fat superior black dick from your girls stretched , beat up, swollen pussy and turn around completely dominating white girls and white boys with his fat dick and and jack off on the sissy baby divk white boy in pink panties , and empty his big manly black balksac all over your face , fresh from his big heavy balls...hot ball goo all over your pale face just to let you know that you are a weak white boy and a bitch and then watch you thank him and pull every bit on your face into your mouth and swallow his cum while its still freshly hit from inside his balls...all while your girl watches you and your tiny caucasian dick and a big massive black dick just covering you in ropes if thick african cum ..high quality, good genes all over your genetically inferior white boy face

I love white women who love to humiliate and abuse littke pink dick white boys whike they worship big black cocks right on our face and demean is and insult us and use us as props in white boy inferiority punishment. And we deserve it for being tiny pink dink submisdive cucks, with dixjs so small we are basically females with clits , especially once she feel and sees the massive difference in a black Male, alphas with fat manly cocks and big black ballsacs weighed down by big banks that are full of testosterone, making them aggressive and sexual kings that when put next to a white boy makes us look so feminine and pathetic that they can literally turn us into a sissy cuck instantly and take our women and she will never touch a tiny white boy do k agains except to kick his kittke balls as entertainment for her and her big blsck dicl man , do they can laugh as she disrespects all white boys for being baby duck bitches then sycjs and fucks the big vlsco cock in our face , humiliating us so badly the whole time , then instead of alliwingvus to cum. She kicks our balls again until we are on the ground crying like a bitch then outs are pathetic littke clit sized duck back in chasity, amd laughs as she starts suckinh the big black cock in our face and makes him cum again

Back