Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

My favorite way to humiliate is when I take a man's wife in front of him, not only is he going to submit and sit back and watch while I fuck his girl better than he ever could... I'm going to make him suck my cock in front of her. Truly make him my bitch and she will see it all. Then she knows for sure who the real alpha in the room is, and she knows who she wants to mate and breed her. That's got to be humiliating huh
Very hot :)

My favorite way to humiliate is when I take a man's wife in front of him, not only is he going to submit and sit back and watch while I fuck his girl better than he ever could... I'm going to make him suck my cock in front of her. Truly make him my bitch and she will see it all. Then she knows for sure who the real alpha in the room is, and she knows who she wants to mate and breed her. That's got to be humiliating huh
Devin's post is just one more example of why a white couple should consider Black Ownership. Love his attitude!

Out of the way…

tumblr_nhp173SSSg1u3olbyo1_500.jpg

Most husbands can't deny the urgency of watching their wives get fucked . . . especially when seeing another man make her cum in ways that he can't. It humbles his mind towards accepting his diminished role in his wife's eyes of no longer being capable of satisfying her sexually. And this is something every cuck hubby wants so much to feel.

tumblr_o5ta7jRyQj1qh59bpo1_1280.jpg

Most husbands can't deny the urgency of watching their wives get fucked . . . especially when seeing another man make her cum in ways that he can't. It humbles his mind towards accepting his diminished role in his wife's eyes of no longer being capable of satisfying her sexually. And this is something every cuck hubby wants so much to feel.

Beautifully put and so true

Back