Humiliation and domination of hotwife

Then

then train me to be a true sub
In order to be trained, you first must understand the dynamic of D/s, and you first must know your hard limits and limits that you placed on yourself that can be of interest to you and things you might want to try. But first you must establish trust and respect for your potential Dom, and he must earn your trust and respect. So many young submissive get into the D/s lifestyle and get totally abused both verbally and physically because they don't establish communication with a potential Dom. My advice to you is do a lot of research and try things with a trusted Dom, also it would help you, id you find an experience submissive to mentor you and a Dominant protector.

In order to be trained, you first must understand the dynamic of D/s, and you first must know your hard limits and limits that you placed on yourself that can be of interest to you and things you might want to try. But first you must establish trust and respect for your potential Dom, and he must earn your trust and respect. So many young submissive get into the D/s lifestyle and get totally abused both verbally and physically because they don't establish communication with a potential Dom. My advice to you is do a lot of research and try things with a trusted Dom, also it would help you, id you find an experience submissive to mentor you and a Dominant protector.
Wow that was perfect 😍

What you say is certainly true, but it is also true that many dominant males and even more dominant women are just rude people, who believe that dominance and rudeness are synonymous. In my opinion, a Bull should NEVER need to raise his voice

What you say is certainly true, but it is also true that many dominant males and even more dominant women are just rude people, who believe that dominance and rudeness are synonymous. In my opinion, a Bull should NEVER need to raise his voice
Pp
I know what I said is true and I don't need a cosigner. A Dom is not a bull and a Bull is not Dom, a bull is there for entertainment purposes a Dom is there for a relationship ( at least a true Dom is), a bull is for breeding purposes or just sex a Dom isn't or shouldn't be.

Back