Huge load

cuckhappy

Female
Gold Member
From
Australia
I love a huge load , not many BBC do have one I was lucky to find a spurter , the very first time I could not believe how much cum he produced and when hubby saw the load he came in his pants with excitement.
Just telling that got me so hot, I remenice that night,hubby came home with Jim , Jim and I hit it off straight away , he was very black and had the whitest teeth the evening was very warm and we changed into casual wear , the men wore shorts and a singlet hubby found them in the wardrobe so I put on a nightdress with no panties ,I remember letting Jim see my bare ass on several occasions one thing led to another ,finally letting Jim remove my nighty and drop his shorts revealing one hell of a cock ,hubby sat in the chair and watched me take Jims cock in my mouth ,sucking his cock was so great and I got carried away and that's when Jim released his first load it just kept coming and coming,looking over to hubby I saw his face cringe and he shot a load over his tummy , telling me to get Jim hard again as he wanted to see Jim come again all over me.

Last edited: