HUGE BLACK COCKS

His name is James and he's from Panama. This mestizo latin man is gifted with one of the best, and most powerful cock that I've ever known.
Despite he's not afro american but mestizo his virility, stamina and body strength are excellent. He has a good capacity turning on and one of his great talents is have sex in public places, unusual places and under the risck to be watched. In more than one ocassion he has fucked in the courtyard from his lover's house while the neighbords or family were talking near them. In other ocassion he fucked a girl in the kitchen from a food house too.
I could admire him for his great dick, virility, stamina and strength, but I admire him even more due when he wishes to fuck, he just go for his girls and fuck them, not needing their permission. And this is so because they become crazy of excitation, watching how his dick turns hard just in seconds. There are a lot of videos where this master shows us his talent. What can I say? He's a champion!
In these pics we can see him putting his wonderful dark cock near his lover's face. And she can't resist the temptation of suck it. Good for her!
pic_22_big.jpg

pic_1_big.jpg

pic_26_big.jpg

Impreesiv!
even more so when thinking of how many white pussies these black cocks have been into, or mouthsfor that matter. But its hard (in many ways) to think of one of these black cocks that has been up a white girls ass...

Back