HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

Hi, im still hoping to see pics of what i think of as the best master on this site, BLACK SNAKE. love to see and hear more from you and your desires

Fucking HELL,us poor white guys have no hope.I've been thinking of having some sort of marriage type ceremony for my wife and her favorite bbc lover,at our home.Where she will pledge herself to be a black man's slut.Then afterwards he takes her to our marital bed for the night.Maybe she would be dressed in a white veil,white quarter cup bra,white suspenders,stockings and tiny panties,white high heels.Her black lover in just a white tiny male thong ! Any ideas guys ?

Fucking HELL,us poor white guys have no hope.I've been thinking of having some sort of marriage type ceremony for my wife and her favorite bbc lover,at our home.Where she will pledge herself to be a black man's slut.Then afterwards he takes her to our marital bed for the night.Maybe she would be dressed in a white veil,white quarter cup bra,white suspenders,stockings and tiny panties,white high heels.Her black lover in just a white tiny male thong ! Any ideas guys ?

Let my wife be head bridesmaid so she could have some bbc also.

Being dressed in white would make sense for my wife. Since she's only had my small, weak, and limp white dick all these years, to the black stud and his BBC she would feel like a virgin to him!

following on from xxxcuck, having a ceremony handing over his wife to a black master whilst all in white.
Why not ask wife to take off her wedding ring and clip it to her bbc lovers cock ringto wed her to black cock for ever

I love bull fucken married white pussy its nothing like knowing shes leaving the hotel with the taste of blk cock and cum on her breath n mouth!!!! Wile her weak husband waits for her to come home......and as she lies to her co workes n friends about how she would never fuck a black man!!!! Lying pig had black cum dripping from pussy the nite before....i love it

Back