HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

Most of those bbc looked soft. Do they get bigger when hard or do they stay the same size?
They looked like they were hard already, but looking at their size and weight they probably couldn't lift all that meat.
Some guys get hard and their dick stands straight up, but usually are those white boys that don't pack all that meat. I could have a hard dick around those monsters and it would be humiliation! You got to love those big chocolate cocks.

All us white boys gotta just sit back and agree thas why our women lust afte big black.....some amazing guys in these pics...go wifey get 1 !

Listen dumbass not all of our wives can handle such a big cock. How did you marry a woman with a big pussy when your cock is so small. You must have loads of money, because you did not get your woman because of your dick!

Oh my god, what fantastic cocks. what chance do we sissy white bois have. To all black masters. I SURRENDER, i just cannot even think of trying to compete with superior black men. both metaphoricallyu and physically. i kneel before you and place your foot on my bowed head. This is to show you im now your devoted slave. And to you the victor goes the spoils. My wife and all my assetts are yours, to do and use as you require.
My slut wife is so excited in being now owned by superior black men, she doesnt even look at me as i bow to you, she only has eyes for you and your cock.

Back