HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

This guy has a beautiful large cock. WOW it looks like a piece of chocolate. You really are a stud! I would love to be screwing the same woman right beside you if I could keep a hard-on. I could be difficult seeing that monster waving in the air. This guy would make me feel like a boy, but I would be closer to his large member and maybe it would turn me on!

I think I speak on behalf of every white boy when I say “WOW”! Sometimes we forget just what it is that is luring our prettiest wives into the arms of black men. And then we see these pictures and we’re painfully reminded of the reasons. Thank you for allowing white people – and particularly our women – to see it and admire it.

I think I speak on behalf of every white boy when I say “WOW”! Sometimes we forget just what it is that is luring our prettiest wives into the arms of black men. And then we see these pictures and we’re painfully reminded of the reasons. Thank you for allowing white people – and particularly our women – to see it and admire it.

If I had that tool, I would be swinging that piece of meat in front of the ladies. Maybe I would have a few cuckcolds on the side!

Great comment except we like to see them using our wive's also, we owe it to hung beautiful black guys to give them our wive's white pussy!

Back