HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

im new to this BBC secret society.. have White straight guys like myself always felt so hypnotized and submissive to BBC? The fantasy of watching my white girlfriend with a black guy is new for me.. a year ago I would never! Whats yalls experience?

I had a former gf show me. Hot little Mexican chick, had blk bfs before. I didn't like that, but couldn't stop picturing her. Once on vacation we were partying at a club and started talking to this black guy. Wwe invited him back to our room to hang out and have a few more drinks. We ended up taking turns fucking her, and then I just let them go at it. They fucked so good, looked beautiful together. We never did that again but I was hooked.

Now I want my hot wife to do it, and would love her to have a black bf that just fucks the ******* out of her. I'm almost obsessed with the idea. She gets off thinking about ithe, but hasn't gone there yet.

You're gonna have to pay him a weekly "Stud Fee" once she gets hooked, or she will leave you. You didn't think it was going to be free?!

I'd be perfectly fine with that. I'd work two jobs so they could just stay home and fuck all day. I'd make sure they were happy and taken good care of.

Back